• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your top 20 favorite Pokemon here.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    So far, there are ALOT of posts like this, so just put your top 20 in here.

For me,

1. Luxray. I love anything that's electric, plus it has X-Ray Vision! It's Japanese name is Rentorar, hence my name.

2. Glaceon. It's very beautiful. Its sleek, blue fur and ability to melt into ice are awesome.

3. Gallade. It's practically like Gardevoir's guardian. Plus, it has BLADES on its arms. I wish I were one...

4. Umbreon. It's a very amazing pokemon. It can disappear and reappear at will.

5. Articuno. Awesome, beautiful, and icy. Ice is an awesome type, and this is what got me into Ice pokemon. It's been my all time favorite, untill D/P.

6. Blaziken. He's the literal meaning of teriyaki! (fried chicken) I always thought a fusion of Blaziken and Articuo would be cool. Blazicuno ftw.

7. Absol. It's a death omen. Wicked. Absol/Luxray forever.

8. Yanmega. It's ugly, but I think that anything that can sever someone's liver by just flapping its wings deserves an honorable mention.

9. Lopunny. I don't like it because I'm a perv, I like it because it's a bunny, which is my 4th favorite animal.

10. Gardevoir. Again, not for perverted reasons. It makes a great Pokemon for battle, plus it's in the Ralts line.

11. Azelf. It's awesome. An Azure Elf. It's a hell of alot better looking than Mesprit.

12. Uxie. One of the coolest in-game cries. Plus, anything that wipes away memories by just opening their eyes is wicked.

13. Skymin (Sky Shaymin) - It's a dog , my favorite animal. Not to mention it's better looking than a chia pet.

14. Giratina- Self Explanitory.

15. Piplup - Adorable penguin. I wish it was my pet.

16. Pachirisu - It's an adorable squirrel, which I want for a pet.

17. Swellow - Kick ass, a bird that can fly faster than Pidgeot. In the Anime, Adorable.

18. Relicanth - It's a Coelacanth, AWESOME!

19. Lucario - I love this thing, it's kickass! In brawl, it's mediocre though.

20. Scizor - It turns into a metalic Mantis from a Ninja Mantis. Plus, I love Scissors!

>_> Go nuts. BTW, no flamers.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    1. Ampharos
    2. Xatu
    3. Azumarill
    4. Magcargo
    5. Mantine
    6. Octillery
    7. Sudowoodo
    8. Sunflora
    9. Smeargle
    10. Delibird
    11. Stantler
    12. Girafarig
    13. Miltank
    14. Meganium
    15. Quagsire
    16. Ledian
    17. Feraligatr
    18. Ariados
    19. Bellossom
    20. Kingdra

Years
    1.Charizard-It's one of the orinigals and a Fire type that can not only learn Flying type moves but Dragon. Has high speed and can dominate any battle if trained right

2.Lugia-It's in the best region the Johto region. Is the guardian of the sea and has a kickass move called Aeroblast

3.Cyndaquil-It is so adorable i want it but don't sleep with it

4.Swellow-Very fast and better looking than Pidgeot and Staraptor put together

5.Tyranitar- a monster of a pokemon that could kill ya in one HYPER BEAM

6.Torterra-Just a better looking and more powerful verison of Venusaur

7.Gallade-Finally someone i can relate to swordmasters forever

8.Spritomb- One of the best pokemon ever just do soem EV training give it good attack and you have an almost immortal Pokemon

9.Munchlax-an adorable little pokemon that just eats i want one!

10.Primeape-Now i have seen it all a pig monkey with boxing gloves what's next(Still very cool though)

11.Sceptile-One of the greatest pokemon that has one of the best designs and LEAF BLADE IS TOTALLY AWESOME!

12. Groudon-a big heavy fire breathing, Heat absorbing, Drought making, ground type dinosaur. It's sexy

13. Roserade- a human Plant it's just an awesome grass type i love it

14.Jolteon- Proberly one of the best Eeveelutions with it's wicked electric types and sonic speed it's a great pokemon

15. Suicune- One of the best looking pokemon this actually should be number 3 i just forgot about it.

16. Salamence- Dragons rule and this just happens to be a great one

17.Riolu- Is on ethe cutest pokemon ever and evolves into one mean machine.

18.Jarachi- Make a wish huh? i wish Pokemon were REAL!

19.Celebi- I have always wanted to time travel and if i had this little cutie i could

20.Bulbasaur- because it's number 1

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    its no fun without pictures
    but 25 posts with 2 pictures each would take a while to load

anyway...

1. Wooper - =D

2. Quagsire - =D

3. Ludicolo - Well, he's a dancing, awesome lillypad thing =)

4. Rotom - I absolutely love him, I had such high hopes for him to have a good evolution but all he got were lame appliance pokemon...ugh

5. Raichu - just awesome, looks great and I just love him....so much better than pikachu...

6. Diglett - hes like a tiny blob of pure awesomeness

7. Snorlax - he's like a giant blob of pure awesomeness

8. Swalot - hes like a middle sized blob of pure awesomeness

9. haunter - he jsut looks awesome

10. Kabutops - he has scythes of pure power and awesomeness

11. Scyther - see above

12. Mankey - hes a jumpy, funny fuzzball...plus hes a monkey!!!

13. Grumpig - hes a bouncing pig!!! I have you ever seen a real grown pig bounce? I don't think so

14. magikarp - no explanation is even necessary for him

15. marowak - hes got a bone

16. sandslash - one of the coolest looking pokemon

17. ditto - blob of awesomeness

18. electrode - he rolls! then he explodes!

19. bidoof - whats not to love?

20. hippopotas - its a hippo!!!!

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    Dude. I'm lazy. So I'm just going to list whatever.

Pikachu.

Vulpix.

Flareon.

Charmander.

Cubone.

Milotic.

Vaporeon.

Mudkip.

Marril.

Raichu.

Umbreon.

Skitty.

Cherubi.

-insert 7 more cool pokemon here -

Omg I forgot mew.

He/She/It is up there on my list with the first 3.

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    1. Gliscor

The sex scorpion, this thing is just epic win. If you've seen it in the anime, you know how much love I have for this thing. Contrary to it being "fugly", I think it actually looks quite badass, though I will agree it's horribly disproportionate. However, it owns at everything, so I love it. <3

2. Giratina

Best legendary ever. Origin Forme, while the cooler-looking of the two, isn't as fun to use as the Another Forme. Walls like crazy, and looks damn awesome doing it.

3. Yanmega

Best bug ever. Seriously, this was the first Pokémon I ever fully EV trained. Love the thing to death. <3

4. Toxicroak

Toxicroak is the Sex Frog. It is in almost all of my UU teams, being an absolute beast. The things I have done with it are nasty and plain sick, as well. :3

5. Ambipom

Ambipom sticks out to me...actually, I don't know why I love it so much. It's just awesome...though the anime absolutely homofied this thing. It actually looks pretty cool if you can get past its cheerleader uniform it has in the anime, and even then, you have to appreciate Dawn's Ambipom's strength and athletic prowess. Plotpassing, FTW! :D

6. Electivire

The black sheep of OU, it's definitely one of my favorites because it straight-up can kick some serious ass. Sure, a lot of things wall it, but unprepared opponents will find themselves up against a formidable threat if they can't predict it well enough.

7. Togekiss

My love for Togekiss came around the same time I started listening to M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" again. So, I got one, and aptly named it "PaperPlane". Great special wall, looks amazing, and is a great abuser of Serene Grace. :)

8. Rampados

Rampardos is so wickedly cool it's not even funny. But nowadays, it's so useless because it can't put its amazing base 160 Attack stat to use with paper defenses and paltry Speed. Sad, because Head Smash is one of my favorite moves out there...:#

9. Weavile

Post your top 20 favorite Pokemon here.
    Enough said.

10. Torterra

Torterra's the Sex Turtle. It's one of my favorite Pokémon from the anime, and ingame, it's my favorite Sinnoh starter. It's saved my ass more times than I can count, it looks amazingly badass, and it kicks some ass, too. :P

11. Tyranitar

Ignoring the fact that Vance'd kill me for not putting Tyranitar on this list, it's there because it's been one of the best Pokémon in the game since its release, and has gotten better and better with every passing second. <3 T-Tar.

12. Tangrowth

Tangrowth, while horrendously ugly to me, gets its spot because I really want to try it out. It sounds like it has a lot to offer in the sense that it's a great tank.

13. Dusknoir

Dusclops was always one of my favorites. While getting an evolution that changed its look for the worse...it got an evolution. I love Dusknoir, it's a great wall, and abuses Pain Split effectively. :)

14. Staraptor

The Emo Eagle makes my list because of how useful it's been to me. Close Combat on a bird is ridiculous, and I love the way they made Staraptor useful, like Swellow, and unlike Pidgeot and Noctowl.

15. Deoxys

Deoxys gets here mostly for its Speed Form and the fun I've had with it in OU when it was viable. Now that it's in Ubers, I can fiddle around with it some more and test its usefulness there. :#

16. Hitmontop

Hitmontop is one of my favorite Fighting-Types of all time, and definitely my favorite Rapid Spin user. Its variations let it have great use as a Spinner, Technician abuser, or Intimidator. It's probably the only double-battle Spinner I'll ever use (that or Claydol).

17. Cacturne

Cacturne is just plain cool-looking. In Gen III, he wasn't that useful as he couldn't use his stats effectively enough. Nowadays, in Gen IV, with plenty of physical moves at its disposal, it's become a great UU sweeper. Vance has told me crazy things about this one, oh yes. :3

18. Blissey

Blissey is the best special wall in the game and a totally beautiful Pokémon. How can you not expect it to find its way onto this list somehow?

19. Suicune

Suicune has become more useful for me of late, so its reliance, great defensive abilities, and awesome design make it one of my favorites.

20. Dragonite

Dragonite's always been a favorite of mine from day 1. However, it's outclassed by Salamence, and is getting upstaged by a lot of Sinnoh Pokémon I've become interested in, as well as things that perform better in OU than it, so it's losing ground as one of my favorites.

Bleh.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    1. Luxray
    2. Marowak
    3. Houndoom
    4. farfetch'd
    5. zangoose
    6. manetric
    7. meganium
    8. skuntank
    9. piplup
    10. articuno
    11. mismagius
    12. dragonite
    13. yanma
    14. donphan
    15. girafarig
    16. infernape
    17. blaziken
    18. riachu
    19. caterpie
    20. butterfree

=]

Years
    Most of mine just stem back from the old Pokemon games when I was growing up.
    1. Umbreon
      I have a bit of an obsession with Dark Types.
    2. Tyranitar
      Apart of most teams I create due to its power, and my Dark type obsession.
    3. Glalie
      See ya later Drake's stupid Dragons
    4. Charizard
      My first starter in Pokemon Blue.
    5. Donphan
      I like the way it looks. It's a big elephant without the massive size.
    6. Mightyena
      I love it but it really got let down in game.
    7. Arcanine
      Just elegance.
    8. Gyarados
      Back to GSC and RBY, and a big part of my game.
    9. Crobat
      Ultimate Speed machine.
    10. Kingdra
      Claire's Kingdra in GSC is the sole why I love this Pokemon.
    11. Nidoking
      The extreme power in RBY.
    12. Magby
      I never liked Smoochum and Elekid, this one was great though. It also now has a third evolution.
    13. Magmortar
      I don't care what anyone says it looks good.
    14. Absol
      Back to my love for Dark Types and pure Strength.
    15. Ampharos
      This guy was always apart of any GSC team I ever played with.
    16. Scyther
      High Speed, High Power.
    17. Espeon
      Fear my Psychic Powers, Umbreon's counterpart.
    18. Skarmory
      My metal Pokemon.
    19. Marowak
      This ones new. I never realised how strong it could be until I used it as a Rental Pokemon in Emerald. One Swords dance and Earthquake OHKO's almost everything.
    20. Zapdos
      I couldn't think of anymore Pokemon, so my favourite legendary.

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
    I'll just make a list and not say why I like it.

1.Dragonair
    2.Lapras
    3.Arcanin
    4.Altaria
    5.Salamence
    6.Tyranitar
    7.Aggron
    8.Feraligatr
    9.Charizard
    10. Articuno
    11.Suicune
    12.Mightyena
    13.Floatzel
    14.Houndoom
    15.Butterfree
    16.Lugia
    17.Typhlosion
    18.Ninetails
    19.Flygon
    20.Dragonite.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Not exactly in order here.

1. Piplup
    2. Roserade
    3. Glaceon
    4. Wigglyuff
    5. Espeon
    6. Beautifly
    7. Dragonite
    8. Luxray
    9. Magnezone
    10. Mime Jr
    11. Pachirisu
    12. Drifloon
    13. Pikachu
    14. Manaphy
    15. Jirachi
    16. Empoleon
    17. Furret
    18. Darkrai
    19. Buneary
    20. Gengar

Catsupper

"Right Through Time" Master
    Years
    1.SandSlash
    2.Palkia
    3.Dialga
    4.Electrivire
    5.Articuno
    6.Gallade
    7.Gengar
    8.Lucario
    9.Empoleon
    10.Blazikian
    11.Charizard
    12.Typloshion
    13.Combusken
    14.Giratina
    15.Swellow
    16.Celebi
    17.Glacieon
    18.Leafreon
    19.Umbreon
    20.Espeon

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    1. Aipom
    2. Gliscor
    3. Leafeon
    4. Crobat
    5. Yanma
    6. Hitmontop
    7. Gligar
    8. Roserade
    9. Sneasel
    10. Ambipom
    11. Magnezone
    12. Heracross
    13. Forretress
    14. Bonsly
    15. Mismagius
    16. Yanmega
    17. Furret
    18. Mime Jr.
    19. Weavile
    20. Misdreavus

That's probably not the right order, but you get the idea.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    (In no order)
    1. Flareon
    2. Vaporeon
    3. Leafeon
    4. Poliwhirl
    5. Poliwrath
    6. Blastoise
    7. Mudkip
    8. Nidoking
    9. Nidoqueen
    10. Gengar
    11. Raichu
    12. Hitmonchan
    13. Hitmonlee
    14. Minun
    15. Dragonair
    16. Kabutops
    17. Feraligatr
    18. Regice
    19. Dodrio
    20. Articuno

Poliwhirl#1

Pokebrawl is the future
    Years
    1. Poliwhirl
    2. Squirtle
    3. Combee
    4. Tropius
    5. Quilava
    6. Mudkip
    7. Ledian
    8. Mime Jr
    9. Exxecutor
    10. Eevee
    11. Minun
    12. Aerodactyl
    13. Ditto
    14. Feraligator
    15. Snorunt
    16. Magmar
    17. Staryu
    18. Alakazam
    19. Nidoking
    20. Magikarp
    Only first few are completely correct

wu_tiger

Gotta Catch 'Em All
    Years
    1.butterfree
    2.glaceon
    3.leafeon
    4.sneasel
    5.gyrados
    6.ivysaur
    7.combusken
    8.scyther
    9. pidgeot
    10.altaria
    11.salamence
    12.flygon
    13.zapdos
    14.raichu
    15.electabuzz
    16. nidoqueen
    17.vulpix
    18.arcanine
    19.seadra
    20.lapras

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    1.Vulpix
    2.Clefairy
    3.Dratini
    4.Dragonair
    5.Ninetails
    6.Eevee
    7.Espeon
    8.Pikachu
    9.Umbreon
    10.Bellossom
    11.Dewgong
    12.Lapras
    13.Vaporeon
    14.Chikorita
    15.Torchic
    16.Wartortle
    17.Glaceon
    18.Jolteon
    19.Flareon
    20.Piplup

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    1. Gardevoir - Any Pokemon that can pull of strong AND pretty gets an A+. And the whole martyr thing? That's so sweet </3

2. Ralts - I wish she were real so I could TAKE HER HOME AND LOVE HER LIKE MY OWN CHILD ;3;

3. Gallade - He's just frikin awesome. :'D Arm blades are epic.

4. Kirlia - See Ralts.

5. Eevee - See Kirlia.

6. Absol - "I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but you're totally effed." Wicked awesome.

7. Vaporeon - Can take a hit and dish one out too, can melt into water and is bloody beautiful. *w* Of course I love her.

8. Luxray - Would have been #2 if it had been part-Dark and had Volt Tackle to make use of that nice attack stat. Other than that, I love its design and its cry. It's sexy. :]

9. Lopunny - Shiny Lopunny is particularly adorable. What can I say; I love bunnies. I feel sorry for her and her becoming some sort of 4th gen sex icon.

10. Espeon - It's the fur. ;-; So soft and velvety and purple~

11. Mismagius - Slick pimp. 8D

12. Houndoom - Hell dog. 8D

13. Froslass - Ice spirit...or something. 8D;

14. Leafeon - Greeeennnnn <33

15. Uxie - It wipes peoples memories by opening it's frikin EYES. That's just...hot damnity wicked.

16. Cresselia - a.k.a Sailor Moon stumbling into the Pokemon universe.

17. Darkrai - IMMA GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES FOR THE LULZ NAO LOLOL

18. Dragonair - Wry do you have to be so lovable and graceful and evolve into a giant plush toy WRYYYY~

19. Ninetales - *strokes all 9 tales* 8D

20. Glaceon - Can give me an ice beam to the face any day. :3

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    001 Ho-Oh- For one, it's based on my favorite mythological creature (the Phoenix). Also, it was the Pokemon that I defeated my excellent-gamer cousin with. Until that point, he was able to beat me at every single game. He got pwnt by Ho-Oh.

002 Mew- My favorite Pokemon of the TCG. I'm obsessed with Mew cards. Ever since I bought a Legends blister pack with an extra card (which turned out to be Southern Islands Mew), I have been collecting Mew cards.

003 Wartortle- Ever since I got a holo Wartortle sticker card, I've had some kind of bond with this Pokemon. I also like it's ears.

004 Leafeon- It's both cool and cute! :D

005 Furret- I think this little guy is cute.

006 Sandslash- For some reason, I've just seemed to this one. It may be because my first BK Pokemon toy was a Sandshrew keychain. It looks cool, too.

007 Raikou- My favorite of the legendary beast trio. It's just friggin' awesome. XD

008 Vaporeon- This Pokemon appealed to me most when featured on a TOPPS trading card. It's so cute... and it can melt into water!

009 Flareon- Another cute Pokemon. I loved the Jungle & Rocket illustrations of it.

010 Espeon- So close to Mew! I also found it's Discovery illustration to be beautiful.

011 Dragonair- It looks so elegant, unlike the rest of its family.

012 Lickitung- My first BK Pokemon card. I think it's cute. I even wrote a story about it in 4th grade. "Lickitung Steps on his Tongue."

013 Tyrouge- My favorite Baby Pokemon. It looks so much cooler than the other babies.

014 Ninetales- I think it's pretty. :D

015 Eevee- It's cute. I love the Eevee of the Vending Series.

016 Dunsparce- I've had a bond with this guy ever since I encountered one in Dark Cave. I worked forever trying to evolve it into Gligar, but I eventually found out that it didn't evolve. XD

017 Shedinja- I like this guy because of his ability and the unique way to get it. It can also learn 2 of my favorite attacks: Ice Beam & Shadow Ball.

018 Slowpoke- So dopey, yet so cool. This was my sister's first BK Pokemon toy.

019 Lapras- Pokemon preference in Pokemon Stadium (1).

020 Moltres- Another phoenix! Not as pretty as Ho-Oh, though.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    Eh, these aren't in order, but...

Houndoom
    Mightyena
    Darkrai
    Giratina
    Absol
    Charizard
    Eevee
    Glacion
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Vulpix
    Ninetails
    Luxray
    Floatzel
    Lucario
    Lugia
    Rayquaza
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Magikarp <-lol

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just the ones off the top of my head ... not in order, and subject to change at any moment now.

1. Absol
    2. Meganium
    3. Aerodactyl
    4. Charizard
    5. Empoleon
    6. Clefable
    7. Jolteon (Oh heck, all of the Eevee line)
    8. Dragonair
    9. Altaria
    10. Flygon
    11. Mightyena
    12. Lumineon
    13. Pidgeot
    14. Lapras
    15. Azumarill
    16. Skarmony
    17. Delcatty
    18. Dewgong
    19. Ninetales