• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your YGO decks here!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    yo, this is a near impossible combo at the same time. it takes a hard way to get this out. this is basically for a 40 card exodia deck as sorta extra.. lp damage deck. I want this combo if It was near possibly working .... it's lame I know. and I wanna ask a few questions. wats fushion richie do? I need buster blader cuz I have skilled white magician. and I have royal command good for beatdown. I know aint it..... how many per deck?
    I'll list my deck. I am starting a beatdown of an earth/dark deck.... still in the making. I may add 1-2 other non earth/dark type in here... white magician will trick them in beleiving I have buster blader so.. it'll buy time I guess.... please! help me out getting some common/rare easy to find cards for it. I am workin on mirror force/raigeki. oh the combo is...
    lava golem on opp. side. -1000 per standby.. eye of truth,snatch steal,bad reaction to simochi, mask of accursed, nightmarewheel. on ur side.. -4000 per standyby on their turn. 2 turns they dead. just wish it would work sooner. heres my deck
    40-45 card deck... great deck if I just get few more cards. a few impossible to get cards like tri-horned dragon cyber jar.

monsters-

jinzo
    great dezard ( gettin fushioh richie tomorrow maybe)
    garneica elephantis
    the fiend megacyber
    summoned skull 3
    shadow ghoul - out, this card is very useless. If your opponent trap holes this and brings it back then your screwed. But if you seriously want it then get pyramid Turtle, it will place Shadow Ghould on the field onces it dies. Plus Pyramid Turtle is Earth
    sword hunter - out, it will take up all your magic spaces very soon
    skilled white magician
    hayasuba knight - get more of these
    sangan
    man-eater bug
    witch of the black forest
    mask of darkness - out, I had this 2 days ago (traded it for Spell Shield). People just sacrafice there monsters and it goes away
    karate man - out, this card is good until it dies
    la jinn lallallalalalala
    bazoo the soul eater - I don't know why people put this card in there deck, you have to remove 3 cards just to boost it up to 1900. Total waste of cards and later when you need them there gone.
    goblin attack force
    gearfried the iron knight - get more of these
    injection fairy lily

magic-
    malevolent nuzzler 3
    eternal rest
    gravekeeper's servant
    sword of deep seated - out, if you have no mosters in your hand you have to draw it and you end up getting screwed
    pigeonholding books of spell
    poison of the old man
    change of heart
    dark hole
    soul release
    offerings to the doomed I am getting some mst. replacing this soon.
    monster reborn
    black pendant
    giant trunade
    card destruction
    heavy storm

traps-
    royal command
    imperial order
    thunder of ruler
    reckless greed play that and offering to doomed same time
    skull lair
    solemn wishes
    magic jammer 2
    seven tools lallala 2
    magic drain

please help me out with my new deck........ wat would help and all and I will tell u if it will be easy to get or impossible or possible. and I aint a newbie. I been playing over a year...... I taught a few of my friends a few good moves. :::::::PPP
    The deck is good, get Gaia Power. 500 Def power for all Earth types, 400 less Def. Thjen get Terraforming, it lets you draw a Field card from your deck and place i in your hand. And Tri Horned Dragon is just a lesser ATK Blue Eyes. No point in having it.

Last edited:

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    Are you retarted? If you have 1 Yata than whats the chances of you picking it up right away? Spirits go right back to your hand after that turn ends, so use dark hole before you summon it. Yata does direct damage and your opponent can't draw. You lock your opponent so he can't do anything, and no monsters = game over. I owned every spirit once (sold them all but Yamata and Yata) so I have a pretty good idea on how to combo with them.
    dude, i have a deck that works for MY style of playing. so just drop it. and, like i said, ONCe i get yata i will alter my deck accordingly. with a 40 card deck, i would have a 1/40 chance of getting it. not that bad. so, please stop insulting my intelligence, we both have different preferences. k? but if it makes you happier, i just found my side deck, and yes, it has a dark hole. (better?)
    secondly, bazoo starts with 1600, then remove up to 3 cards to raise it higher.
    1600 base, 1900-1 monster removed, 2200-2 removed, 2500- 3 removed.

Spike Razzor

Years
    Inuyasha said:
    dude, i have a deck that works for MY style of playing. so just drop it. and, like i said, ONCe i get yata i will alter my deck accordingly. with a 40 card deck, i would have a 1/40 chance of getting it. not that bad. so, please stop insulting my intelligence, we both have different preferences. k? but if it makes you happier, i just found my side deck, and yes, it has a dark hole. (better?)
    secondly, bazoo starts with 1600, then remove up to 3 cards to raise it higher.
    1600 base, 1900-1 monster removed, 2200-2 removed, 2500- 3 removed.
    w/e it still is kind of waste removing cards you could of used (unless someone put a bunch of useless cards to uses as Bazoo food), and like everyone I faced with Bazoo. The find theemselves in a bad place once there turn ends or they have no graveyard. And you arn't showing much intelligence by making so many spelling errors, i'll let you fix it yourself. And you started this by saying "I only see little kids using Dark Hole" and suggesting to remove it just beacause you didn't have it. Like I said its a basic card that every decks have, Beatdown, Burn, Machine, Exodia, Fiend. All these decks has them an every deck here has one, so "No" its no some little kid card.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    yo, I WANNA SAY THIS. can we just stop fighting over watever u are and please. just be friends. if u dont like soem1 else don't talk to them gawd. please. this is a yugioh deck board. not a fighting board. sshow a little encouragement. if u keep this up. people see ing this. less people come to this site. would u just stop... ok listen. I will post all my extra cards.. I got for free. I am adding miracle dig to my own deck. atleast say that so I remember later. tell me wat to add or switch with my deck my deck is the same so just quik reply to it. here. ur in for alot of cards bud.o-yea I know um this effect. share the pain. but I don't get it. explain pleaseeee
    curse of dragon / dian keto is messed up can u teach me a move with my deck I dont know. a good strategy

extras- monsters space magic space trap space fushion

apprentice magician
    kotodama
    boneheimer
    enchanting mermaid
    witty phantom
    spirit of the harp
    ryu- kishin powered
    dark witch
    invitation to a dark sleep
    minar
    bottom dweller
    spirit of the harp
    three headed geedo
    island turtle
    queen bird
    sonic bird
    white magical hat
    masaki the lengendary swirdsman
    souleater
    feral imp
    bio mage
    hiro sadow scout
    armed ninja
    flame manipulator
    the all see-ing white tiger
    guardian of the throne room
    octoberser
    red archery girl
    hunter spider
    curse of drago
    hitotsu me giant
    illusionist faceless mage
    sonic bird
    island turtle
    fairy guardian
    psychic kappa
    swordsman of landstar
    weather report
    dokuroyaiba

fengsheng mirror
    commencement dance
    ground collapse
    miracle dig
    toon world
    the cheerful coffin
    dark snake syndrome
    chain energy
    ground collapse
    commencement dance
    insect barrier
    insect barrier
    share the pain
    the reliable guardian
    final destiny
    spring of rebirth
    insect barrier
    darkness approaches this kidna card. good for dark necro
    dian keto
    black illusion ritual
    horn of light

earthshaker
    non aggression area
    the eye of truth
    house of adhensive tape
    snake fang
    ultimate offering
    forced requisition
    house of adhensive tape
    metal detector
    reinforcements
    2x ultimate offering
    reverse trap
    spirit's invitation
    forced requisition
    metal detector

flame swordsman
    deepsea shark
    giltia the d night
    super robolady

theres it

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
    Erm, here's my deck... I don't know if it's any good... but tell me if I'm violating any restrictions, okay? n_n

Hanachan's Defense Deck (59 cards):

Normal Monsters (8):

3 Giant Soldier of Stone
    2 Aqua Madoor
    1 The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
    1 Prevent Rat
    1 Mystical Elf

Just a bunch of defense monsters with 2000 defense points here. ^^;;

Effect Monsters (23):

1 Royal Magical Library
    2 Man-Eater Bug
    2 Needle Worm
    2 Wall of Illusion
    1 The Forgiving Maiden
    1 White Magical Hat
    2 Morphing Jar #2
    2 Hiro's Shadow Scout
    1 Witch of the Black Forest
    2 Mask of Darkness
    2 Magician of Faith
    1 Sangan
    2 Serpentine Princess
    2 The Bistro Butcher

As you can see, my deck also focuses on deck depletion, hence the Morphing Jars, Needle Worms, Bistro Butchers, the list goes on... I also have a few more defense monsters, and the usual others...

Magic Cards (14):

2 Heart of Clear Water
    1 Scapegoat
    1 Nobleman of Crossout
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Graceful Charity
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Tribute to the Doomed
    1 Offerings to the Doomed
    2 Nobleman of Extermination
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Raigeki
    1 Change of Heart

A bunch of random cards, some of them generally deck staples (Raigeki, for one), a couple of defensive cards, and a few deck depleting cards... I think. I wish I had a Harpie's Feather Duster. ;-;

Trap Cards (14):

2 Enchanted Javelin
    3 Waboku
    3 Trap Hole
    2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
    2 Gravity Bind
    2 Magic Jammer

Do I really need to explain? I wish I had a Chain Destruction... ;-;

As you can see, this deck focuses on two things: defense and deck depletion. Suggestions are welcomed with open arms. Well, not open arms. =P

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    in my opinion, here is a few extra combos for u.

high attack monster equipped w/ good equip power ups.
    fairy meteor crush
    robbin goblin x3
    that'll do LP damage and they loose cards,
    white magical hat is a good combo with that 2
    it equipped with power ups. fairy meteor crush. 3 robbin goblins and thats -4 cards. needle worm is cool. I want one. try gettin mirror force. oh, and get this one card called jinzo. lol. dude they can use royal command on u. I have royal command. o'ya
    pigeon books of spell
    thunder of ruler
    magic drain x3
    yata garusa is kinda helpful too if they aint got a hand. but aint much for ur deck.... unless u put 3 black pendants on it and their field is clear they loose 1500 lp at end of turn plus they cant draw so u can buy time or something

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    addedf into my deck. non agression are. and a few cards that dont make sense but maybe I can pull something off. miracle dig
    the cheerful coffin
    forced requisition
    darkness approaches

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Here's my deck. Any suggestions and tips very much welcomed. Mind you, I don't have very many cards. I'm currently looking for more cards such as Spell Binding Circle, Summoned Skull, Magician Of Faith, Magic Jammer, Dust Tornado, etc.

Monsters

1x Neo The Magic Swordsman
    1x Darkfire Soldier #2
    1x Flame Champion
    1x Patrician Of Darkness
    2x Dark Magician
    2x Harpie's Brother
    1x Mr. Volcano
    1x The Bistro Butcher
    1x Wingweaver
    1x Fire Kraken
    1x King of Yamimakai
    1x Red-Eyes B. Dragon
    1x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    1x Summoned Skull
    1x Thunder Nyan Nyan
    1x Frontier Wiseman
    1x Opticlops
    1x Mystical Elf
    1x Throwstone Unit
    1x Morphing Jar #2
    1x Cyber Jar
    1x Man Eater Bug
    1x Magician Of Faith
    1x Hayabusa Knight
    1x The Hunter With 7 Weapons
    1x Curse Of Dragon
    1x Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Magic

1x Malevolent Nuzzler
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Creature Swap
    1x Soul Exchange
    1x Sword Of Dark Destruction
    1x Change Of Heart
    1x Graceful Dice

Trap

1x Magic Jammer
    1x Life Absorbing Machine
    1x Metalmorph
    1x Dust Tornado
    1x Waboku
    1x Skull Dice
    1x Two-Pronged Attack
    1x Reinforcements
    1x Shadow of Eyes

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    yes it is spike.... here is a few corrections,
    take out neo/dark/flame/patrician/2 dark magician/mr valcano/king of yami/ and add in 2 more summoned skull. take out wingweaver. get 2 more opticlops get 3 7 colored fish 3 gemini elf take out curse of dragon get 7 tools of the bandit x3 get more magic jammer get raigeki and mirror force and get 3 goblin attack force and 3 giant orc good level 4 and attk. also u want to get a magic cylinder.... mainly get level 4 to replace those 1700 atk's. such as 7 colored fish harpies bro opticlops gemini elf vorse raider and stuff..... the bistro butcher is good for a deck burn or hand burn if u equip it to a fairy meteor crush and have robbin goblins on field. also watch out for royal command on ur cyber jar and also get a royal of command. if u like dark paladin it's out in english BB and DM buster blader/dark magician I have skilled white magician and just need BB and Dm and Polmeryzation for it........ and other new cards. I want dark paladin so bad. when I do get it. it's gonna be my deck leader

Monsters

1x Neo The Magic Swordsman
    1x Darkfire Soldier #2
    1x Flame Champion
    1x Patrician Of Darkness
    2x Dark Magician
    2x Harpie's Brother
    1x Mr. Volcano
    1x The Bistro Butcher
    1x Wingweaver
    1x Fire Kraken
    1x King of Yamimakai
    1x Red-Eyes B. Dragon
    1x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    1x Summoned Skull
    1x Thunder Nyan Nyan
    1x Frontier Wiseman
    1x Opticlops
    1x Mystical Elf
    1x Throwstone Unit
    1x Morphing Jar #2
    1x Cyber Jar
    1x Man Eater Bug
    1x Magician Of Faith
    1x Hayabusa Knight
    1x The Hunter With 7 Weapons
    1x Curse Of Dragon
    1x Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Magic

1x Malevolent Nuzzler
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Creature Swap
    1x Soul Exchange
    1x Sword Of Dark Destruction
    1x Change Of Heart
    1x Graceful Dice

Trap

1x Magic Jammer
    1x Life Absorbing Machine
    1x Metalmorph
    1x Dust Tornado
    1x Waboku
    1x Skull Dice
    1x Two-Pronged Attack
    1x Reinforcements
    1x Shadow of Eyes[/QUOTE]

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    -click- k, my keyboard's space bar and numerous keys are messed up to heck, i'm been cramming the last three weeks for finals, and i am really po'd that i cant see my girlfriend. cut me some friggin slack here. now, dark hole, i dont use it. i found a card i can use instead. thats that.

ooo... -drools- needleworm. woulda been perfect when i ran my discard deck from ****.

one question, anyone know of the specific card ruling for dark paladin? i was reading edo's page and it said you cant use anything but the normal fusion (polymerization/BB&DM) to summon it, it cant be monster reborn, ect. and its effect. anyone know if i am missing anything or if i read wrong?

kk, lastly,it seems that youdo have quite a few 5+ monsters. if you want to keep the deck size down, remove the ones thatmake little sense. like that secret rare promo that is 7 stars and a 2400 attack... my lil brother has it, i think its worthless, and that elephantis (whatever) card. but if you want to go and keep them in there, you can always add a few more cards to make sure you have a balance of cards so you can easily summon those higher level cards. i agree with slade is saying removethe dark patrician, but i use that card. its nice to laugh at them as you direct your attack to a really nasty card like hino-kagu-tsuchi(if its a lower attack card, you damage/destroy them and they have to discard before drawing) or even a man eater bug. but once again, thats me. i would follow his advice, get those cards if you can, and then duel. if something doesnt work then fix it.

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

Years
    YugiohSlade, I have lots of cash and even I can get all those beatdown monsters... Keep it simple, not everyone can run halfway around there block looking for Vorse Raider (which I think isn't even out yet).

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Yugioh is cool. It fun but I don't play it. My friend goes to books a million to play it. Sometimes I ride my nike down there to watch him play. And make fun of this one kid I hate there! LOL! I sold all my good cards!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    well I hope vorse raider comes out soon and if u want the official card rulin of dark paladin here it is. I copied it off yugiohuniverse.com they made the hugest improvement since I last went on 3 months ago dangit I can spell today
    dont u hate people who wont trade xyz dragon and tri horned and tryrant dragon ?? this one boy has all those and wouldn't take anything for them he's such and idiot. my deck is off balance and me and him keep beating/loosing to each otehr cuz he got mirror force and I don;t right now. Ill post my deck here so u can see wat I got. I got a promo red eyes I like it in my deck tho. it's staying as one of my deck leading cards. dark/earth is my tactic. dark paladin - fusion - buster blader/dark magician...- dark-fusion-spellcaster-effect- atk/def 2900/2400 - as logn as this card remains face up u can discard 1 card from ur hand to negate and destroy 1 spell cards. in addition this monster's attack increases by 500 points for each dragon type monster on the field and in either players... gr8 for a dragon deck u must mean equips to it... 2000 if u got 4 dragons o nfield plus their field bonus . hehehe it rocks the world!!!!

breaker the magical warrior
    red eyes b. dragon (this stays!)
    poison mummy
    man eater bug
    man eater bug
    summoned skull
    summoned skull
    la jinn
    summoned skull
    hayasuba knight
    witch of the b forest
    goblin atk force
    sangan
    mask of darkness
    karate man
    sword hunter
    giant orc
    battle ox
    man eating trreasure chest
    bazoo
    gearfried

malevolent nuzzler
    dian keto
    dian
    monster reborn
    mask of the accursed
    black pendant
    malevolent nuzzler
    change of heart
    malevolent nuzzler
    gravekeeprer's servant
    dark hole
    raregold armor
    graceful charity
    sword of deep seated
    heavy storm
    giant trunade
    poison of the old man
    dian

seven tools
    magic drain
    solemn wishes
    magic jammer
    7 tools
    magic jammer
    skull lair
    waboku
    trap hole
    7 tool
    thunder of ruler
    imperial order

yea im too lazy to sort them in 2's and 3's today and I cant spell today forgive me... yea this took some heart into building from all my cards. still working on stuff. u could help me out if u want.............. got some more of my cards cut up by some idiot again.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Hey . I play yugioh again.. Here is my deck. It's kinda messed up. It used to be goos but i sold some cards.. Like my ra and stuff. so hee it is.. Be nice it's kinda a ghetto deck..

Monstors:

Skell Knight
    Thousand Dragon
    St. Joan
    Marie the Fallen One
    Dream Sprite
    Time wizard
    The Forgiving Maiden
    Empress Mantis
    Histeric Fairy
    Witch of The Black Forest
    Tanted Wisdom
    Gearfried
    Dark Magician
    Sinester Serpent
    Sasike Samuri
    Rogue Doll
    Neo The Magic Swordsman
    Magicain of Faith
    Baby Dragon
    Ancient Brain
    Morphing Jar 2
    Des Lacooda
    Chinese Dark Magician Girl
    Yomi Ship
    Penguen Soilder
    Mystical Elf
    A Man with Wdjat
    7 colored Fish
    Sworm of Scarabs
    Maha Valio

Magic:

Scape Goat
    Different Dimennsion Capsule
    Fisure
    The dark Door
    Yami ( will take out when i get off the internet)
    Dark hole
    Japenese Mystical Space Typhoon
    Poly
    Second Coin Toss
    Mask of Accursed
    Mystical Space typhoon ( american)
    Monster Reborn
    Horn of The Unicorn
    Change of heart
    Card Distruction

Traps:

Trap hole
    Bottomless trap hole
    Skull Lair
    Skull Lair

Lol! It's actully pretty good! I can almost beat my friend . He is good. I mean i know good! His deck is worth about 800 bucks! But he just has bad luck! LOL!

But I'm gettimng all of the 6 new tins for christmas and some booster's so. My deck will be so good after that!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Hanachan's Defense Deck (59 cards):

Normal Monsters (8):

3 Giant Soldier of Stone
    2 Aqua Madoor
    1 The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
    1 Prevent Rat
    1 Mystical Elf

Just a bunch of defense monsters with 2000 defense points here. ^^;;

Effect Monsters (23):

1 Royal Magical Library
    2 Man-Eater Bug
    2 Needle Worm
    2 Wall of Illusion
    1 The Forgiving Maiden
    1 White Magical Hat
    2 Morphing Jar #2
    2 Hiro's Shadow Scout
    1 Witch of the Black Forest
    2 Mask of Darkness
    2 Magician of Faith
    1 Sangan
    2 Serpentine Princess
    2 The Bistro Butcher

As you can see, my deck also focuses on deck depletion, hence the Morphing Jars, Needle Worms, Bistro Butchers, the list goes on... I also have a few more defense monsters, and the usual others...

Magic Cards (14):

2 Heart of Clear Water
    1 Scapegoat
    1 Nobleman of Crossout
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Graceful Charity
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Tribute to the Doomed
    1 Offerings to the Doomed
    2 Nobleman of Extermination
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Raigeki
    1 Change of Heart

A bunch of random cards, some of them generally deck staples (Raigeki, for one), a couple of defensive cards, and a few deck depleting cards... I think. I wish I had a Harpie's Feather Duster. ;-;

Trap Cards (14):

2 Enchanted Javelin
    3 Waboku
    3 Trap Hole
    2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
    2 Gravity Bind
    2 Magic Jammer

Sorry you got ignored dude. The others are heated in their discussion/flame war.

Anyway, you've come down to my aisle in decks here (I love clown control and deck depletion). First thing's first: take all of the defense monsters out. You don't need them in decks that base off defensive magic and traps. add 3 messenger of peace and an extra gravity bind. This will then become 6 out of 40 of you cards. That's a good chance of restrictions!

Tell you the truth, if you have 3 needle worms, 3 shallow graves, and 3 magicians of faith, you are looking at a potential 45-card burn. Considering that you need your worms in your graveyard, you'll need cannon soldier or hysteric fairy (soldier better, since you sac 1 to do it).

This might be a target deck that you might aim for:

Monsters:
    3 needle worm
    3 magician of faith
    3 cure mermaid
    2 cannon soldier
    sinister serpent
    sangan
    fibre jar

Magic:
    3 Messenger of Peace
    Pot of greed
    Graceful charity
    Card destruction
    3 shallow grave
    monster reborn
    Raigeki
    dark hole
    harpie's feather duster/heavy storm
    Swords of revealing light
    2 soul release

Trap:
    3 gravity bind
    mirror force
    magical cylinder
    2 magic jammer
    2 7 tools
    forced requisition

Optional:
    confiscate
    soul release #3
    delinquent duo
    imperial order
    solemn judgement

Anyway, it's MY suggestions. You don't have to take it. but MY overall suggestion is: 40 cards, no more, no less. :P

Spike Razzor

Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    Sorry you got ignored dude. The others are heated in their discussion/flame war.

Anyway, you've come down to my aisle in decks here (I love clown control and deck depletion). First thing's first: take all of the defense monsters out. You don't need them in decks that base off defensive magic and traps. add 3 messenger of peace and an extra gravity bind. This will then become 6 out of 40 of you cards. That's a good chance of restrictions!

Tell you the truth, if you have 3 needle worms, 3 shallow graves, and 3 magicians of faith, you are looking at a potential 45-card burn. Considering that you need your worms in your graveyard, you'll need cannon soldier or hysteric fairy (soldier better, since you sac 1 to do it).

This might be a target deck that you might aim for:

Monsters:
    3 needle worm
    3 magician of faith
    3 cure mermaid
    2 cannon soldier
    sinister serpent
    sangan
    fibre jar

Magic:
    3 Messenger of Peace
    Pot of greed
    Graceful charity
    Card destruction
    3 shallow grave
    monster reborn
    Raigeki
    dark hole
    harpie's feather duster/heavy storm
    Swords of revealing light
    2 soul release

Trap:
    3 gravity bind
    mirror force
    magical cylinder
    2 magic jammer
    2 7 tools
    forced requisition

Optional:
    confiscate
    soul release #3
    delinquent duo
    imperial order
    solemn judgement

Anyway, it's MY suggestions. You don't have to take it. but MY overall suggestion is: 40 cards, no more, no less. :P
    Again with the close to impossible cards to get? I know only 1 person who could get all these and thats cause has about $300.00 store credit.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Well can you help me with myh deck. I seem to have problems. I want to make mine a speellcaster effect. Or should make mine a dragon counter attack / power?

Spike Razzor

Years
    I would go with Dragons, I mean they have like the best cards. Lord of D, the flute ect.

Have DNA surgery set from your last turn, play Lord of D and flip DNA surgery. Change all face ups to Dragon types, this way he will protect everything (including himself) from Magics/Traps/Effects and make it simple to summon Blue Eyes and attack without cards like Mirror Force and Magic Cylinder. By far this is the simplest and one of the most powerful decks you could build, and the cards arn't hard to find.

*just got X-Head Cannon to add to my Machine deck.*

Back