• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postcount Milestones

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, I love post count.

I used to care so much about every 1,000 posts, but then, I became very inactive so here I am. Now, I think the big ones matter to me like 5,000 and 10,000 etc. About every 5,000 posts.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My only 'post count milestone' was aiming to reach 5,000 posts. I achieved that last year. I guess I could go for 10,000, but it took three years just to get 5,000 and god knows I'm not extremely active on here as much as I used to be... :\

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I do set post milestones for myself. I'm aiming for 1k posts by the end of August.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    if post count is honestly important to you, then you need to re-evaluate your internet life
    possibly your whole life in general

although i like seeing little quirks in my post count (1234, 10101, 666 etc), i don't care about my post count. quality over quantity etc
    though my posts are mostly crap so OH WELL

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Are postcount 'milestones' important to you, for example 100, 500, 1000, etc.?
    A milestone for post count? Nope, I dont think its all that important in my opinion

Or do you tend to just skip over them completely?
    I dont realize when I get to a 1000th post,

Another question, does postcount as a whole matter to you or could you not care less about how many posts you've made on here?
    I personally don't care, I post because I like to do so

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to say I don't care, but it's a nice split-second feeling when you realise that you have a nice round post-count (5,000, 6,000 etc.) or an alliterative (5,555 et al) or a palindromic (54,345 for example) one. It's only a split-second feeling, but it's a feeling nonetheless.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I can type this post and honestly say I haven't the foggiest what post number it will make. Or even how many hundreds.

Back