• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power of Connect - The Holy Connection

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Welcome to the Connect Club, where our ideals are pure and sincere. Connect has taught us that we should band together, raise each other up in times of distress, and be better of ourselves by bettering others. This is the way of Connect.

To join our wonderful society, all you need to do is Connect. Even the slowest of Connections is strong enough to bond with anyone.

Unlike the contradicting Club of DisConnect, there is no ranking system. You see, what fellow Klippy has taught you is that as separate beings, you rise as you become more disConnected with each other, but in the Connect Club, there is not that here. As our numbers rise, so does our rank. Unlike the DisConnect fellows, all charges are free and taxes are waived.

So far, our Connection speed is:

The Holy Connection
    Speedy Deoxys
    Shuckle Slow
    Dial-Up
    Gunner-Level

To raise our Connection speed, we need your help!

JOIN NOW, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO CONNECT!

Davepetasprite^2 has Connected
    Draskk has Connected
    JohnnyMustang has Connected
    Omicron has Connected
    Cheshire Cat has Connected
    Foxrally has Connected​

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • Get out of here your blasphemous scum, we're all gonna end Connected, you'll see.

Connect.

We are Connect ed together as one
    The prophet will show us the way

connect with gl'bgolyg, doof and lord blarzigord.

Welcome! With our new fangled powers, we are now connected like never before!

Gunner. Definitely Gunner. Only difference is... Saladin's goin' down!

The more you post here, the more connected you become... ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    haha connect more!!! pussies!!!!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Power of Connect - The Holy Connection

JOIN THE CONNECTION

Salzorrah

Years
  • My fellow Connectors, I have reached enlightenment, and what we believed was flawed.

We should not be arguing against the Disconnectors. Infact, we should be accepting them, because the true connection is not because we believe in the same entity, but rather, even with our differences, we should accept one another, for who we are.

I'm hoping that none of you reach the point of Radical Connectism, which is our old way of thinking.

We should usher in a new age! I will personally ask the help of fellow Klippy to connect our two cults together, because I believe, everything is connected, even if people do not wish to be.

We should be accepting of our brothers and sisters from the Church of Disconnect, and not shun them, because we are the only ones who can connect with them, and accept them for who they are.

Back