• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Tom walked home, which was odd because he usualy runs, but today he was thinking... well okay he wasn't thinking to much he had to get home and get his homework done so he could help Mark on his game.
    He walked around the corner to see thet his yard had been trampled through,"luckily my parents aren't home... they would have a fit..." He walked into his hose and then without warning he saw X sitting on the couch,"Well if you finaly got here I've been waiting for you..."
    "What do you mean?" tom said.
    "You know what I mean," X replided,"We have work to do." X then ran into Tom, who now felt like a puppet...
    "X, what are you doing?" Tom said.
    "I have some work to do and since you created me I can only travel thruogh you if I'm not inside this house..." X said,"Now lets go."
    With saying that Tom, um I mean X walked out of the house and walked towards the other people that he saw talking...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: It was my right hand.

Akira thought about this. "A meteor. That's weird. A meteor shouldn't create sparks, or at least nothing that could go very far. And definatly nothing that could hit all of us." She looked at the back of her right hand. She pulled off the glove and saw the mark. It still hadn't gone away. "This one formed a scar. But instead of going away I think it's getting clearer. That's weirder than the meteor. Hmm." She looked closer. "It looks like...like wind. The symbol of wind. Or air. Doesn't matter it's diffinatly a symbol of some kind. That's kinda beyond wierd."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    To Hiki Ixian: I guess..you could be the evil person who sent out the sparks and stuff..but maybe you should ask the creater of this RP first.
    IC: "A symbol then? Not a stain?" I said wondering, if I hadn't got that paint on there in the first place, would there be a symbol too? I Rushed back in the window and brought out my pants. Yeah, the designs are quite embarrasing. A patch of yellow here and there. "Can you see if there is a symbol here, Akira?" I asked....

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    OOC: Ok Hiki you can be a villian..
    IC:(Night Time) Melein was asleep something woke her up like a jolt of lightning. She climbed out the window for some reason and started walking towards the lake. Just like last time except she saw Alana,Tom and everyone else that got hit. "What are you guys doing here?"

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at it. "I can't tell the paints in the way. Wait there is somethin but it's hard to tell. Maybe it'll mean something to you. I love wind. What's your favorite thing?" She continued to look at it still thinking. What if they meant something special. I wonder if the others have symbols where they got it. She thought.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: I'm not beside a lake..I'm outside the window of my house.
    ic: "My favourite thing? Isn't it so obvious? So you have wind. I can't think of any symbol for my favourite things, any of them. But wind is an element, so maybe that's why you got it?" I turned to the other two people who just arrived. "How about you guys? You seem to have heard of it, any stains anywhere on you yet?" I asked....

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "A symbol hmmm I can see non... oh yes here is one a clock to symbolize time ," X said who was controling Tom,"yes I have been given freedom and ability to control time."

"Well now that we know a few peoples symbols, who else owns a symbol," X said,"This shall be a great time for us to find our destinies, yes to reveale our destinies, I shall find the book of the Kings for Melen to read."

"Melen shall you be the one to read the Book of the Kings..." X said,"If so you shall bestow our destinies upon us... as the leader of this little clan of people..."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein was shocked by this saying." Me? Leader? Wha? I can't even get up in the morning how am I going to lead a clan?" Melein stared at everyone. " Ok I'll do it. So where is this Book Of Kings?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Here's a little background of my character.

Overlord (thats his codename) to was afflicted by the meteor's sparks. After withnessing what his powers could do,he decided to go on a power surge....knowing that there would be others who were affected by the meteor.
    For this task,Overlord created an armoured assualt suit which he hopes will deflect most damage.
    All he needs to do is absorb their power,and then.........

Overlord scaned the land with his binoculars.
    "Now,where are does little bestowed children?......" Overlord spoke quietly to himself.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Suddenly a big flash which even surprised X came about. " What is happening?" Soon their bodies started to glow! When it was over Melein had little cat ears (got rid of the old ones), a ice rod, and a warrior outfit. (that was red) "Woah what happend?" She looked around and then heard something. "Shhhhhh.." Her cat ears perked up. "Guys we have to go. We'll read the book later. She burst off into the trees and deappeared. She jumped back into her room from her window. She had just relized her warrior outfit was still on. She saw something like a wristband with a button. She pressed the button and returned back to normal. She went to sleep thinking about what just happend.

Alana

Years
    Akira was startled by the flash of light and Meleins new appearance. She nodded and took off back to her house. Once inside her room she sighed and turned around. She jumped and shook her head then looked back. She didn't look much like herself anymore. She had silver hair, silver eyes, a brown t-shirt, white pants, fingerless grey and blue gloves with some flying looking thing on right one, and brown shoes. (Here's appearance. Just not so beat up and sad. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/SilverTomBoy.jpg) She imeadeatly dug through her closet and pulled out a black cloak which she through over her shoulders and pulled up the hood. She then opened her window and headed for the tree she had been lying under ealier. She climbed it and sat on a high branch over looking the houses and everything else. She just sat there thinking.

OOC: Will this happen again and will the affects be permanent?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: no idea..probably until the RP is over.
    ic: As I watched all that happen, I saw the same happen to me. But I had no appearance changes. It was kind of weird. Instead a book appeared in front of me. "The book of spells..." It read. I ran to where Melein was last seen and shouted, "Melein come out! I need to ask you something...!"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Yes, this was all profisized by the Great Kings, I have The Book here with me," X said as he was turned into a warrior, with is new look,"Oh great and I liked my old outfit better though..." He had now a red Headband, Black Cloak, Dark armored clothes, A sword and a A Staff with an hour glass,"Now we shall be the warriors and Melen, you must be the leader you are the one who the king's profisized, An Ice Warrior..." With that X handed Melen the Book of the Kings and wlaked away slightly, oh yes one morte thing read the very last page first..." Then he just stood there waiting,"do you accept this great task?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: sorry, not posted in a loooooooooooong time. will post now!

ic:i woke up. i had been sick for a few days. i felt better now though. i ran out of the house, and saw a girl who had witnessed the meteor as well as me. she seemed to be yelling at someone in a house. i ran over to her. "hey, ive been sick for a long time. what are you doing?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "I have no idea. You have been hit by a spark, right? Well all those who had done so had their bodies glowing, and they somehow gained special abilities. Someone over there got some really cool stuff, I just got a spell book. Want to see it?" I asked. "Well I would want to know about her and stuff, something like that. This is just confusing!" I shouted...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I heard someone speak nearby about some book of the kings, and seems to be directed at me. "Yes, whoa re you? I have no idea who you are. It's a pleasure to meet you." I did the usual welcome thing, then rethought. "Woha, you the leader of all the people who got touched by the spark? Oh, please do introduce yourself...!"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Leader? No Melen shall be leader, I am a Time Controler, I am X, Tom's Friend..., or more corectly Tom as a new human... but anyways, if you want to know what is going on around here listen to Melen's Reading of THe Book of Kings, wich shall answer most of your questions..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back