• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise The Sun!

Keeper

Such Title, Much Fancy
    Years
    Yay, I'm the new guy!

I'm your usual geek/gamer with nothing special! Yay?

That's about it... I don't know what else to say I'm afraid.

Soo... yeah. Nice to meet you guys.

Years
    Well hi there, and welcome to the forums Keeper!

Don't worry if this is your first time making an introduction thread, loads of newbies are usually nervous on their first day here so I'm sure you'll take time to settle into the forums, and we have a diverse memberbase and also loads of topics and discussions. I've been here for almost three years now and I know how socially active the community is.

Well, if you're new I do advise you read the rules or ask a staff member if you need assistance, because well they are there to help you. I'm sure you'll find somewhere on the forums that'll grab your attention so I'll leave you to explore. If you ever need a new friend I'm always open for a chat, so yeah I'd love to get to know more about you. Have fun and see ya!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Like your interests, and all that? It'll make settling in the forums just a bit easier, since i know that we can have similar interests. :3

But regardless, welcome to the forums! You said that you're a gamer, yes? Maybe you'll find the Video Games board to your liking! There are all sorts of gaming-related topics there, as we talk about the latest releases, what's coming up, and even our favourite video games, so don't be shy, and jump right in the festivities! We're always happy to meet new gamers there, and you of course, are no exception; we're thrilled to meet you as well!

Well, it's just a suggestion! Maybe once you've settled in the forums more, you'll be more comfortable around us, yes? But do enjoy your stay, and I'd love to speak with you more again sometime! I hope that everything around here is clear for you, but if you have any questions about anything around here, you're more than welcome to ask! <3

Nice to meet you, Keeper! Hopefully you're a keeper and stick around, hehe. ;P

Well, if you're a gamer then we do have the amazing Video Games board as well as our lovely Pokemon gaming discussion boards, of course. So that's enough for you to find plenty to do here - be sure to check 'em out, as suggested. :) I post around both areas so we'll likely see each other there! All the Pokemon gaming sections are great for a long-time Pokefan like me and Video Games lets me discuss anything else like Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default.. some of my favorite titles, whee.

Be sure to stick around and have a good time! Contact the staff if you need anything. I'm happy to point you in the right direction if you're confused so don't be scared to message me or any other staff. Always open to chat as well so that's another option.

See you around! Have a blastl

Keeper

Such Title, Much Fancy
    Years
    Well, here it goes then.

My name is Kaan ( I think it's pronounced like Khan.) I'm 17 years old and I started playing Pokemon relatively late. My first game was Emerald and being the 7-year old I am, I fell in love with it. To me it was this amazing world where I could have a team of six and battle with others. I didn't have much friends that played Pokemon so I forgot about it a few months later. But I got FireRed a year after that and I was once again drawn back to that world.

Sadly, I couldn't get a DS, and I had to play most of the DS games on an emulator program. I managed to get a second-hand 3DS but to my luck Nintendo has stopped selling 3DS games in my country. I'd really like to get Pokemon Y, but it's not possible for awhile.

Other than Pokemon, I enjoy RPG's, reading and swimming. I enjoy writing and drawing, but I'm not really good at them.

For TV shows and films, my favourites are Star Wars and Doctor Who.

For music, I can enjoy pretty much anything. Rock, jazz, techno, etc. It depends on my mood.

I guess that covers most of it.

Sorry for the late response, I'm not used to being in forums. ._.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hahaha, it's okay. Late responses are alright. :p Either way, I saw the thread title and immediately went "HEY, A DARK SOULS PLAYER!!", lol. Pretty much what brought me to the thread. You do play it, right? :3

Either way, welcome, Kaan! This is a pretty rad forum with rad guys. I'm sure you'll have quite a bit of fun. And don't worry about lack of forum experience - you'll be a natural in a day or two. Max. :p Read the rules and all that shizz, contact the staff in case you have queries and just enjoy to the max! :D Hope to see you around. Drop me a VM if you wish to talk. Take care~

Back