• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I pre ordered Pokemon Black from Shopto.net about a month ago (6th January I think), I'm using Shopto as it's only £26.86 (free delivery) from there, plus they are very good with dispatch and delivery (I pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 from there and it arrived the day before release).

I decided to pre order Pokemon Black as I played the japanese version of White on my flash card, although I stopped halfway through as my team was rubbish and I couldn't get past a certain gym (it was either the 4th or the 5th)

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Preordered Black today when I went to go get shiny Suicune. Paid the full price, so I'm looking forward to just going in and picking it up on March 6th. I'm so stoked :D

Years
    Will preorder tomorow off amazon.ca, probably Black (as i´m more urban guy lol)

Preordered first from amazon.ca but then after i saw the shipping date and that i would get game around 3/16-18 Mars i decided to cancel that order and ordered and paid fully in Gamestop, will be picking it up 3/6 yay!

I really hope it's the figures and not the silly wall clings. D:

Well on pokebeach.com says that for past three Pokemon games the Gamestop and Toys R Us had same preorder bonuses

Katja

Years
    hmmm i know everyone at my gamestop and they didnt tell me about preorder bonuses. ill have to ask

tmega1990

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    My Mom preordered it for me for a Birthday/Christmas Present!

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    I'm going to pre-order it tonight, but I don't know if I want Black or White yet :x Two of my co-workers are getting Black and White so my decision is less crucial, but I can't decide if I want forest or city!

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
    Me and my friends all pre-ordered.
    We plan on going early in the morning before they open the store on March 6th.
    And if no one else is there were going to make a big deal about of it anyway. Go outside, cheer all the way home from our vehicle.

It will be fun times, fun times.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    I am pre-ordering both very soon but I want to know what Gamestop Gifts are. I would rather have something better than the Window Clings (giant stickers) but will takes what I can gets. Who wants my money? Gamestop or Toy R Us?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I just pre-ordered Black on Amazon. Estimated delivery March 8, 2011. I still have to wait a month, I forgot about that </3

But I got the fastest shipping possible, because it really wasn't that expensive for some reason..only like 9 bucks. :D

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I pre-ordered mine the day Toys R Us officially started selling the Pre Order Cards. My Store got them in, I ripped open the box and pulled out a card and rang up a copy of White and Black XD

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I pre-ordered White since I liked the name, and I liked the White Forest. However, I really liked Reshiram, who turned out to be in the Black version. Why did I preorder before the pictures on the game covers came out? Oh well, I'll probably just trade to get him. The main reason I pre-ordered however was so I could get Victini.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    i just preordered a copy of white.. cant wait till march 4:th! ^_____________^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'm not preordering it. I am getting it as an Easter present :D Even if I was buying it on my own, I wouldn't preorder it. I want to fill up my dex in SoulSilver first. I know once I get Black, I will be absorbed in it so yeah~

Back