• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i preordered both of them, cant wait till they come out.

Years
  • Is it worth pre-ordering? I didn't preorder HGSS and still managed to get a copy. Plus I don't think there is a free gift if I preorder at my local Game. Not sure about anywhere else :\ ..

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I'll preorder both on 4th of feb. (White for my little bro and Black for me ;) Did anyone got the pre-order gift yet?

Cilan

- all yours -
    Years
  • I preordered White yesterday. Now I must remember not to use my debit card so I don't run the risk of overdrawing again. Too bad, that. I was looking to buy a plushie as well.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I pre-ordered White all the way back in the first week in January; that way I won't end up spending the money I saved from Christmasso quickly. I like to build up to the full price rather than pay it all at once.
    Is there a gift to pre-ordering it? GameStop didn't reveal anything special if you pre-ordered the game(s) as far as I'm concerned. Not that I care; it may be some fancy styluses of Zekrom and Reshiram I bet :P

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
  • There is still enough time that if you put down the initial 10$ for both games at Gamestop, that you can pay them off entirely by only putting down 2$ a day.

I pre-ordered both back in June and payed them off that way, only using pocket change of varying amounts each day.

I'm doing the same for the 3DS by putting down the initial 50$ and then 4.50$ a day

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Just pre-ordered it :)
    They said that they'll sms me whenever they get it :) Even if it is earlier than 4th of march :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I pre-ordered White a few weeks ago. I may have to cancel that and pre-order it closer to home because I'm not sure where I'll be living come release date. I'll decide and see around then. xD;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just pre-ordered Pokemon White today....along with the 3DS. (Cosmo flavour)

It's lovely how so many great games are coming soon (Paper Mario 3DS too).....but not so much for my wallet. I've been on a super saving mission for the last few months.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I didn't preorder it, my uncle did. He lives in America and my grandmother and grandfather gave him money to preorder Black and White for my brother and I.

So that's good :DD

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • I pre-ordered Black and will probably get white later as there are a few differences and I'm a collector :3 I have all of the other games too <3

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • I just preordered Black today :D only reason i got black was so i could get a
    Gothitelle and nickname it Lady Gaga.(oh and the black city was cool too XD)

Back