• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre-ordering?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I am definitely importing this game. This game is TOO good to be played digitally.

Ugh, but that wait...

Say goodbye to the days where Japan gets every important Pokemon game first! Pokemon ORAS will launch worldwide on the same day in November :) So no need to import!

I will probably not pre-order, and just drive over to Gamestop or Bestbuy on the day its released. It's fun that way. :)

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Say goodbye to the days where Japan gets every important Pokemon game first! Pokemon ORAS will launch worldwide on the same day in November :) So no need to import!

I will probably not pre-order, and just drive over to Gamestop or Bestbuy on the day its released. It's fun that way. :)

My 3DS LL is a Japanese set, sadly. My uncle who lives in Japan bought it for me as a gift.
    Singapore gamestores do sell Japanese games, but they are ridiculously overpriced (usually $20-30 more than imports).

I could get this on the eShop with my credit card but, this is one game I would not want to go digital.

Years
    Pre-ordering Pokemon does not matter to me at all.
    Why not?
    I buy Pokemon TCG things JUST for the character pin/figure/coin.
    Yeah.
    _

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
    Of course! If you don't pre-order, be prepared to wait 2-3 months to get your hands on a Pokemon game. At least around here. I didn't pre-order Pokemon Platinum, and I had to wait almost 2 months to get it! I've pre-ordered one of every duo since then.

An extra gift would be an added bonus, but I'd pre-order regardless. If they do include a gift, it had better be better than last time... It'd be neat if they gave out vol. 1 of the official guide, but that would NEVER happen.

Back