• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prehistoric~Pokemon~Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
  • I think of them as more rhinos, seeing as there names hame rhy in them.
    Aggron is maybe a triceratops but it is bipedal and so to me dosent seem much like a triceratops.

HyperAggron

New Guy... please be gentle
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I have been waiting for this pokemon since the day I was born.

A triceratops pokemon. It would be insanely awesome, probaly plain rock, maybe steel or fighting. It's fossil would be the horn fosiil, maybe something abit better. And it would learn megahorn.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure Sheildon and Bastiodon are based off a member of the Triceratops family (if they aren't based off triceratops itself)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe! Even so, the Triceratops pokemon Ciax described would be insanely cool. :3 As does Mufassa's eurypterid pokemon, also very cool. o.o

Competition time! Who designed the best new fossil pokemon? (cannot vote your own!)

My vote goes for the eurypterid pokemon, that just sounds amazing. Can you imagine using that? Plus the fossil and typing are both creative and it's not really something that's got any similar pokemon in the game already.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    mine would go to the megalodon idea. i want that pokemon so bad now lol.
    that thing would rip gyarados and wailords in half lol. :)

alex,
    you should be like a co-owner or mod for this club lol. your like the only one that starts new topics xP

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha, thanks Mufasa x3 Although the group owner hasn't actually posted in over 2 weeks... I don't think anyone's going to be getting anything for a while yet. Although I see Spinosaurus added Lezza to the list of members which is good. :)

Current scores:
    - Spinosaurus; 1
    - 7Mufasa7; 1
    - Everyone else; 0

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Because the owner is absent, as the co-owner of the club I'm in charge now. Though do forgive my slight inactivity, since I have a lot of other stuff to worry about so I don't have much time posting in PC and what not. (That, and I'm lazy admittedly.)

Voting for the Spinosaurus with a mountain on its back. I'm not being biased here, it's just because I found that awkwardly hilarious.

Not as keen on the Torvosaurus, it's kind of an average every day dinosaur.. Why fire type, out of interest?
    It's because I saw this:

When I got the card at first I immediately fell in love with this dinosaur.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh wow, that is a pretty cool dinosaur after all. o.o You can so imagine it shrouding itself in fire and blitzing anything in its path...

New topic idea: Where would you find a fossil Pokemon in the modern day world? (if Pokemon were real...)

HyperAggron

New Guy... please be gentle
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Well the fossils would be buried where fossils are now I suppose...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pahaha, oh yeah... That was a bit thick. xD Although not necessarily, like the Hoenn fossils can't be found in Johto for example (I think?) so they do vary from region to region...

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Sorta weird topic, think you zoned out for a bit hahaha :D
    But I understand what you mean I think. Do you mean like where would the helix fossil be found in our world, or were the claw fossil would be buried. I think its just a case of a wording problem

Heres my list of possibles
    Helix Fossil - Omanyte would have lived in oceans and rivers, so underwater in the sand
    Dome fossil - In caves near oceans and rivers, from the anime appearance
    Old Amber - I reckon around volcanic or hot jungle areas
    Claw Fossil - Rivers and forests, it lived on land and water
    Root Fossil - About 10 metres from the shore in oceans. Cradily lived in the tides on beaches
    Skull Fossil - Jungles like the Amazon, its a T rex
    Armor Fossil - Same jungles as Cranidos
    Cover Fossil - Beaches? Turtles lay there eggs there
    Plume Fossil - Archen would have had nests up on high mountain ridges, so in mountain areas

Most of the fossils seem to be from water, strange

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • I agree With Ciax
    I think there is more variety of animals in water so that might be why most of the fossils seem to be found by water

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I suppose it's the easiest place to find them, haha. I would expect to find quite a few in jungles though... Like Arecheops is based on an Archeopteryx right? They were flightless jungle dwelling birds... The two Gen IV fossils are obviously jungle dwelling based on their origins... Old Amber would probably be in a volcano or something similar, which is often found in an ancient jungle (in my mind...). So yeah, basically jungles rule! ^^

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I would love to see a Raptor based pokemon. Quick with high Atk, like Aerodactyl without wings (in terms of stats)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, that does sound like a cool Pokemon o.o And those sprites are great! Where'd you find them?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • I love the sprites.
    I might try to make one of the Troodon a made up.

DONE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    name: Knight of the abyss
    Partner: raikou
    partner's name: pikarou
    Password: lightning fast

pls, lemme join. I really love raikou and at last, i found a raikou as apartner in aclub!

Ummm.. Fossil would be found in some depths of the sea, or buried underground or held as a treasure in mirage towers in deserts.(does mirage tower really exists? BTW. :)) )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, some cool pictures being posted here! I'm impressed! Especially the Meganium, love the ingenuity!

name: Knight of the abyss
    Partner: raikou
    partner's name: pikarou
    Password: lightning fast

pls, lemme join. I really love raikou and at last, i found a raikou as apartner in aclub!

Ummm.. Fossil would be found in some depths of the sea, or buried underground or held as a treasure in mirage towers in deserts.(does mirage tower really exists? BTW. :)) )

Hi there, welcome to the club! Have a great time here and enjoy your stay! Unfortunately the current owner doesn't seem to check this place anymore, so hopefully a moderator will be by soon to add you to the members list. :) Raikou is a very impressive Pokemon indeed, can you imagine how amazing it would've looked in pre-historic times!? Wow! What do you mean by "mirage tower"?

How about a new topic for some conversation in here?

New topic: 'Which prehistoric Pokemon from the list do you think would be most likely to have existed in the real world?'

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Probably Rampardos seeing as T-rexes actually did exist. But talking about one that don't exist or haven't been discovered yet I can imagine lapras-like creatures roaming the oceans in the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back