• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
1)Do you think that the ever persistent Team Rocket trio will ever give up catching that twerpish Pikachu?
The answer consists of two letters.
2)Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?
I thought they'd be gone in the advanced generation series... but no, they somehow find a way to continue hunting down that pikachu :badsmile:

Years
Can I join this team??
I am a hardcore fan of Team Rocket.
I am even making a hack on it.
The sign-up form exists for a reason. u_u'' Read the first post. :D

Annnd guys, apparently, there is soon going to be an episode centered around the Rocket Trio. It has something to do with Meowth. Your thoughts on what it could be about?

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Annnd guys, apparently, there is soon going to be an episode centered around the Rocket Trio. It has something to do with Meowth. Your thoughts on what it could be about?

I've heard about it, but my information is probably wrong (and I'm hoping it is because I don't like what I heard). I did however, find a scan of the Meowth episode:

Spoiler:

My Japanese isn't so great, so if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I love TR centered episodes, too bad it's not about J&J.

I couldn't find the summary on the TV Tokyo website :(. What's the rumour you've heard about? Now, I'm scared!

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
what j&j needs is a snag machine and a few master balls to catch picachu and the other pkmn to bring to da boss and they may be premotion

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! IT'S ON MEOWTH, THAT FREAK!!?!?!
Great a episode focusing on Meowth, that genius. But I would love to see an episode based on Jessie, after all, in my knowledge of the anime, there is no episode based on Jessie alone but there are episodes based on Meowth and James.
I've heard about it, but my information is probably wrong (and I'm hoping it is because I don't like what I heard). I did however, find a scan of the Meowth episode:

Spoiler:

My Japanese isn't so great, so if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest!

I am Chinese, therefore, I should able to read some characters, after all, some characters are borrowed from the Chinese Characters. Here goes...

Spoiler: Large amounts of "foreign" text ahead
Spoiler:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! IT'S ON MEOWTH, THAT FREAK!!?!?!
Great a episode focusing on Meowth, that genius. But I would love to see an episode based on Jessie, after all, in my knowledge of the anime, there is no episode based on Jessie alone but there are episodes based on Meowth and James.

I am Chinese, therefore, I should able to read some characters, after all, some characters are borrowed from the Chinese Characters. Here goes...

Spoiler: Large amounts of "foreign" text ahead
Spoiler:
Hahaha, you're funny xD! I think Kanji were borrowed from Chinese symbols, but that the meaning of many has been changed. I'm far from being sure though lol.

We could all grab a sentence and translate it =>!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
1)Do you think that the ever persistent Team Rocket trio will ever give up catching that twerpish Pikachu?
Nope, why would they? Unless they leave anime...
2)Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?
Nope, I think they are just too important to get rid of, then again I used to say the same thing about Brock and then he went bye-bye.

I am just hoping they don't decide to cancel this episode too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hahaha, you're funny xD! I think Kanji were borrowed from Chinese symbols, but that the meaning of many has been changed. I'm far from being sure though lol.

We could all grab a sentence and translate it =>!

We could certainly use google translate.

Most of Kanji Characters are created by the Japanese. Those characters with Chinese Origin are most with different meanings, which you are right there. I am Overseas Chinese, which uses the Simplified Script, if I am using the Tranditional Script, it would be more easier for me to do so.

The easiest way to translate those kanji characters are to CALL A GENIUNE JAPANESE OR SOMEBODY WHO CAN READ THOSE CHARACTERS WITH EASE.

END OF CASE​

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I know people who can speak basic Japanese, but they can't read Kanji. I know a Japanese girl, but I don't have her email. Great! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Get a bounty for that Japanese Girl ASAP. We need her to be alive though....

Oh wait did I just realise that we are going too off topic?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Lol, who cares, we're the only ones posting anyway XD!

Ok, on-topic: Jessie and James are super cool.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Man I need to catch up with you guys. I'm always missing some good discussions.

Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?

Team Rocket is like Pikachu, they are the mascot of all the evil teams. I don't think they'll get rid of TR at all. They have been here through out the 2nd episode of the very first series of Pokemon. I know that Brock left which is alright but for TR to leave, no way!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Man I need to catch up with you guys. I'm always missing some good discussions.

Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?

Team Rocket is like Pikachu, they are the mascot of all the evil teams. I don't think they'll get rid of TR at all. They have been here through out the 2nd episode of the very first series of Pokemon. I know that Brock left which is alright but for TR to leave, no way!

Brock, leaving, alright? You gotta be kidding me, but thats good news also, we have one less twerp to fight against. Wait... there is some new guy with green hair right? Thats bad news.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Brock, leaving, alright? You gotta be kidding me, but thats good news also, we have one less twerp to fight against. Wait... there is some new guy with green hair right? Thats bad news.
You need to catch up with the show :P. Yep, the guy with green hair is Dent/Cilan and the little girl is Iris.

Years
That would be the day Ash gets replaced by someone else and TR would give up on Pikachu, only to chase around some other protagonists' Pokemon.

Something makes me feel that the Unova saga would be the last for them. We've seen how the writers are trying to do something different with them, making them go all serious for a while and then bringing them back to their normal selves. Maybe it is getting difficult for them to keep TR alive in the Anime.

On the other hand though the Rocket Trio have been around since the beginning of the Anime. Misty left and even Brock did, but the Rocket Trio is still around. Positive sign? Perhaps yes.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Something makes me feel that the Unova saga would be the last for them. We've seen how the writers are trying to do something different with them, making them go all serious for a while and then bringing them back to their normal selves. Maybe it is getting difficult for them to keep TR alive in the Anime.

On the other hand though the Rocket Trio have been around since the beginning of the Anime. Misty left and even Brock did, but the Rocket Trio is still around. Positive sign? Perhaps yes.

The staff is silly if they don't know what to do with the trio anymore because they could just let them repeat the same things on an on again. That's what Ash is doing in BW after all!

Years
The staff is silly if they don't know what to do with the trio anymore because they could just let them repeat the same things on an on again. That's what Ash is doing in BW after all!
Personally though, I do not like the repetitive nature of the Anime. A change in the main characters should be good. :p

Also, a new topic for y'all.
Who is your favourite Rocket Executive?
Not out of the members out here, the actual ones. (Petrel, Archer, Ariana and Proton) lol

RocketExecutives.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back