• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile and Flair Contests

Lucky Clover

[span=font-family: cinzel; font-size: 17px; color:
Years
  • Hiii~! I'm Hyzenthlay's alt, and I'm finished with my flair! ^ ^

Please view it on the top of the post, not the left, since that's super broken! :') I have a small screen so hopefully it doesn't stretch too much on larger screens!

EDIT: Wow PC decided to put me on Arm*r Abode... :eleanorangry:

Years
  • Just a reminder everyone, today is the last day to finish your profile and flairs! We will be reviewing everyone starting tomorrow ^.^ Deadline is midnight EST tonight (:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    ‎‎ ‎
    Prettiest Profile and Flair contest

Hello everyone! Today, Fox and myself were able to look at all the submissions and came up with our list of winners for each contest, for a total of 1200 points that will now be split between Tundra Town and Armor Abode. Here we go!

🎀 Prettiest profile (Supporters)

🥇Fairy - as Dreadqueen - 150 points!
    🥈 Uecil - 100 points!
    🥉 Dragon - 50 points!

🎀 Prettiest profile (Non Supporters)

🥇 WizardOfOdd - 150 points!
    🥈 Cubism - 100 points!
    🥉 Mewtwolover - 50 points!

🎀 Prettiest Flair (Supporters)

🥇 Hyzenthlay - as Lucky Clover - 150 points!
    🥈 Fairy - as Dreadqueen - 100 points!
    🥉 Fafrir - 50 points!

🎀 Prettiest Flair (Non Supporters)

🥇 WizardOfOdd - 150 points!
    🥈 Mewtwolover - 100 points!
    🥉 Cubism - 50 points!

The totals amount to:

ARMOR:
    TUNDRA:

Pretty close competition, right? Thank you all for participating in this event, we hope you enjoyed! ♥

If you'd like any feedback on our verdicts, you can message Eleanor (me) or Fox privately!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Congrats to all the winners!! Everyone did a great job. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Years
  • Wooo well done guys! Clover with the deserved win for supporter's flair, that's such a beautiful design!! :))

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Congrats everyone!! I just love seeing what you all come up with! :D I would have caved and given you all first place because I'm crazy about all these designs!! 🙈💕

Thanks for hosting this event Loomie and Foxy, I'm glad it was a success! ^_^

Back