• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    lol Cyclone, don't worry I got the english check down for the OP. Expect it to go up in the next 24 hours btw.

Eeee I'm excited! ^^ We're so close! Everybody ready? Got your teams all prepared and such? Having time schedules of when each leader / elite is regularly available may be helpful -

I will be available weekdays 5 PM - 12 (midnight) Central US Time, and should be available almost all day on weekends.

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Well I was told by polar to put my name and type division,but I dont know if there is a ceartin way I need to put it in but here it goes...My name is Austin and you can call me mega or Austin it doesnt matter and my type division would be dark and dragon and I am available tomorrow for battles

Years
    I did get a Showdown team ready, I feel like its cheating since everything is practically handed to us but I have to admit it really is an ideal team. I have two sets one for Singles and doubles of course the same team. I don't work till 6 EST but I'm going into town for my grandmothers doctor's appointment but i'll be on later that night.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Hello i need to talk to Cyclone, Zekrom, and Polar Spectrum. If you see this please private message me.
    What, I'm not epic enough? Lol.

Also, Zekrom... What about the joint account? What about it? Whaboutit? Whbtit? Ihnnfeinfd\afaklas23werftghjkl,.;!!!

I kinda want to know. Just kinda. :P

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Well I was told by polar to put my name and type division,but I dont know if there is a ceartin way I need to put it in but here it goes...My name is Austin and you can call me mega or Austin it doesnt matter and my type division would be dark and dragon and I am available tomorrow for battles

Dragon and Dark are not available for any of the divisions (i think), which division would you like to get in to? also, I believe that page 50 has the update for the types, i dont know if we are taking any applicants at the moment though. It's good for you to apply anyways.

Polar Spectrum

Years

Hahah, thanks for getting around to it - you didn't put it in, but I'm assuming you're going for the last 3DS division spot? And like someone said below, dragon and dark ... I don't think - are available? You may have to look back a few pages.

When the OP goes up, could someone message me a link or at least a notice that it is up?

I can PM you. It will seriously be in the next 24 hours though.

What, I'm not epic enough? Lol.

Also, Zekrom... What about the joint account? What about it? Whaboutit? Whbtit? Ihnnfeinfd\afaklas23werftghjkl,.;!!!

I kinda want to know. Just kinda. :P

Chill yer biscuits :P We haven't done anything with it yet. Hold on. I'm going to PM you about that.

Dragon and Dark are not available for any of the divisions (i think), which division would you like to get in to? also, I believe that page 50 has the update for the types, i dont know if we are taking any applicants at the moment though. It's good for you to apply anyways.

We did need 1 more for the 3DS division I believe, and MegaSeeker gets it so long as he stays active. MegaSeeker - you do need to pick different types though hahaha. And have a team with your 2 types ready for battle by Wednesday ideally.

Oblivion Wing

Years
    Hahah, thanks for getting around to it - you didn't put it in, but I'm assuming you're going for the last 3DS division spot? And like someone said below, dragon and dark ... I don't think - are available? You may have to look back a few pages.

I can PM you. It will seriously be in the next 24 hours though.

Chill yer biscuits :P We haven't done anything with it yet. Hold on. I'm going to PM you about that.

We did need 1 more for the 3DS division I believe, and MegaSeeker gets it so long as he stays active. MegaSeeker - you do need to pick different types though hahaha. And have a team with your 2 types ready for battle by Wednesday ideally.

Okay sounds good, my friend is creating her profile as we speak (I'm at her house lol), so she is going to apply anyways just in case we could involve her, or a spot opens up. I thought we were tight on the league spots, but the more, the merrier

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Yeah, sorry to her, but it was basically whomever between her or MegaSeeker got the submission post to join in first, annnd he got it first even if he botched what types he could have. But - tell her if she makes regular challenges, and stays active, there's a chance she can join very soon. (like, within a few weeks.) because I'm wagering, (not with complete certainty) that there will be people who forfeit spots due to inactivity. So stick around!

Hey!

I'm new to the forums, I'm Ferraligator's friend. I heard there was one spot left to fill in for the X/Y league. I would like to fill in the available spot if possible. My being active on the community shouldn't be a problem.

IGN: Breezy
    3DS Friend Code: 4957-3875-9751
    Types: Any avaliable/Any avaliable

Thanks and nice to meet ya! :D

I'm so sorry ;~;7 you seem very genuine, and literate (proper communication skills are so nice to see on the internet) so I feel bad that the spot (I don't think, let me double check the roster) can't go to you right now - but please *pleeeease* stick around, as like I said - I have a feeling the lineup will be shuffling around a bit more, and before we finally kick things off there will be changes and spots opening up. Particularly for you, first and foremost - before anyone else.

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Hey!

I'm new to the forums, I'm Ferraligator's friend. I heard there was one spot left to fill in for the X/Y league. I would like to fill in the available spot if possible. My being active on the community shouldn't be a problem.

IGN: Breezy
    3DS Friend Code: 4957-3875-9751
    Types: Any avaliable/Any avaliable

Thanks and nice to meet ya! :D

Oblivion Wing

Years
    Yeah, sorry to her, but it was basically whomever between her or MegaSeeker got the submission post to join in first, annnd he got it first even if he botched what types he could have. But - tell her if she makes regular challenges, and stays active, there's a chance she can join very soon. (like, within a few weeks.) because I'm wagering, (not with complete certainty) that there will be people who forfeit spots due to inactivity. So stick around!

She knows haha, I told her to at least apply for a spot even if their filled cause there might be a chance later on. It's all good :) Thanks thought we need to be on point with everything now that the new thread should be made any time soon. (Please make it so i can connect it to my signature!)

Polar Spectrum

Years
    It's coming, less than 12 hours I'd guess now :U

And by the way, for both MegaSeeker and Lobrix (nice to meet you Lobrix) the available types in the 3ds division are as follows, thanks to CycloneGU for this list, provided on Page 50 I believe.

3DS Division Type Distributions
    All with two selections among the group: (These types cannot be selected again in this division)
    - Ground
    - Ghost
    - Dark

This group all has a single selection each among members of the 3DS group: (these types can be selected again in this division)
    - Fighting
    - Flying
    - Poison
    - Fire
    - Water
    - Ice
    - Dragon
    - Fairy

These types have no selections in the 3DS division (and therefore those that SHOULD be encouraged as selections)
    - Normal
    - Rock
    - Bug
    - Steel
    - Grass
    - Electric
    - Psychic

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years

I'm so sorry ;~;7 you seem very genuine, and literate (proper communication skills are so nice to see on the internet) so I feel bad that the spot (I don't think, let me double check the roster) can't go to you right now - but please *pleeeease* stick around, as like I said - I have a feeling the lineup will be shuffling around a bit more, and before we finally kick things off there will be changes and spots opening up. Particularly for you, first and foremost - before anyone else.

For sure! Well in the meantime I might as well start blowing up everyone with challenges and get familiar with the forums for the next few weeks. C: I'll keep checking in and what not.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but I peeked at Cakesu's profile and saw what I think is a Water/Bug entry in her Badges album. It may not be final, but I saw it. :)

Since I don't know if it's final, I won't link it yet, but rather will let Cakesu announce it. Just wanted to draw attention to the new image. :)

For sure! Well in the meantime I might as well start blowing up everyone with challenges and get familiar with the forums for the next few weeks. C: I'll keep checking in and what not.
    Lookit...I just finished putting the final touches on the battlefield. I would appreciate it not being destroyed right off the top, y'okie? ;) {XD}

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but I peeked at Cakesu's profile and saw what I think is a Water/Bug entry in her Badges album. It may not be final, but I saw it. :)

Since I don't know if it's final, I won't link it yet, but rather will let Cakesu announce it. Just wanted to draw attention to the new image. :)

Excuse my barging in again, haha.

Indeed the image isn't final yet. I have told Polar that I would keep you guys posted on the progress of each badge from sketch to final product - just so you guys wouldn't have to worry.

There are also little notes at the bottom of the very picture to indicate what I'm doing and so on.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Yeah...I'll make the new thread when I get back from work, 'K?

Just saw this as I was walking out the door on my phone - disregard that pm then hahah.

Excuse my barging in again, haha.

Indeed the image isn't final yet. I have told Polar that I would keep you guys posted on the progress of each badge from sketch to final product - just so you guys wouldn't have to worry.

There are also little notes at the bottom of the very picture to indicate what I'm doing and so on.

Thank yooooou - for the progress update Cakesu ^^ I'm sure we're all very eager to see what you get done. Thanks again for all the time you're putting in! ^^

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I was going to take the last 3ds spot sorry for the confusion...It might take a little while for me to edit my team to fit a new type team but Im going to be Steel and Dragon

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I may try a couple of passersby battles once Tyranitar's movelist is final. It also levels up late, so I've been...filling my face with "the ultimate terrine", so to speak. {XD}

Of course, I just now realized, on the fourth trip, that I never EV trained it; the EVs will be all over the place. Gotta spend time on that today.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back