• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This was a really fun battle. I was so excited to use my Azumarill and Infernape again, it has been too long since they've seen the light of day. And Defensive Ape really threw down! I was surprised at how fast he was.

I'll get you next time! Just watch! XD I have a NEW plan of attack! XD

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Hey Zekrom, Polar, my interest in modern Pokemon games has died down quite a bit. I'm trying out some classic Pokemon games, though.

Is there a way of changing the owner of this thread from me to the Prism account? If not, one of us will have to make a new discussion thread under the Prism account. I don't wish to make you feel like I'm abandoning you, but I really have lost interest in the 3DS generation of Pokemon, and I don't feel like regularly checking up on something I've lost interest in.

It's been a blast, though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    And you're sure this is what you wanna do, Adam?

I think that it is possible to change the thread OP/owner to another account, but I'm not sure, and idk how one even does that, not like I could anyway since I'm not a BTB mod or hstaff

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I'm sorry to hear that, Adam, but it's totally understandable.

I don't imagine that there would be much to lose by creating a new thread. It's not as though folks are going back and reading 80 pages of posts.

Years
  • I'm sorry to hear that, Adam, but it's totally understandable.

I don't imagine that there would be much to lose by creating a new thread. It's not as though folks are going back and reading 80 pages of posts.

So long as I get the link to the new thread I don't have a problem with it. -3-

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • mDzfcH6.jpg

What a coincidence. My gym typing is the same as my birthday matching lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    For me it's Poison/Fairy.....which doesn't match any of my typings lol

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • And you're sure this is what you wanna do, Adam?

I think that it is possible to change the thread OP/owner to another account, but I'm not sure, and idk how one even does that, not like I could anyway since I'm not a BTB mod or hstaff

That was my original idea, but I didn't think it's possible, however that was 100% a guess.

And yes, I'm sure. I have lost interest, and it's not much fun doing something you're no longer interested in. I even gave up making that battle-ready team I planned out (with some Pokecommunity help). I may say hello if I come by for whatever reason, you guys are great. :mudkip^_^:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That was my original idea, but I didn't think it's possible, however that was 100% a guess.

And yes, I'm sure. I have lost interest, and it's not much fun doing something you're no longer interested in. I even gave up making that battle-ready team I planned out (with some Pokecommunity help). I may say hello if I come by for whatever reason, you guys are great. :mudkip^_^:
    Alright then. Tomorrow I'll get on the Prism League account and make a new discussion thread (that's a lot easier and more certain). Do stop by and say hi sometimes. We wouldn't even have the Prism League if not for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back