• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • Awwh The Phenom lost to The Animal....I wasnt expecting that, and still no signs of Chris Jericho (damn where is that guy anyway?)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Alright, Orton retains the title! even if it was a DQ, at least HBK doesn't have it! *does boogie* And I can't believe the Miz got more votes than Morrison! Honestly! I'm still sad about Taker's match, however...

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I feel like going off topic for a sec.

Michael Cole graduated from my school. How honorable. XD ~

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I realllllllllly f'in hope Jericho comes back tonight!!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!!!

Spoiler:

EVIL DARK MEW

Advanced Pokemaniac
    Years
  • taker loss

i bet taker won't get the title till wrestlemania .....

Anyone think stonecold may be making a comeback real soon!

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    hahahah y2j didnt come hahaaha ,,he is a pusy cat ,atleest ctoncold (mr.drunk) came.i think he will never come back.and .....why i have to bother myself

TWOFACE

Years
  • why do you compare Y2J with StoneCold they arent from the same genration StoneCold should be compared with the Undertaker also Y2J has beaten StoneCold in their last match dont think that i hate austin hes one my favorite but you r making the wrong comparison and maybe Y2J had enough from wrestling and he dont wanna risk his carear but he'll be back either on RAW or at Survaivor with Edge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I think ECW is a pile of non-sense now that RVD, Sabu, Sandman and Terry Funk are gone. Too much predictability surrounds it.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    hahahah y2j didnt come hahaaha ,,he is a pusy cat ,atleest ctoncold (mr.drunk) came.i think he will never come back.and .....why i have to bother myself

Can you maybe almost kinda sorta try to speak english?

I think ECW is a pile of non-sense now that RVD, Sabu, Sandman and Terry Funk are gone. Too much predictability surrounds it.

Yeah, me too. That and the fact that there is absolutely nothing "Extreme" about ECW. I actually just went ahead and stopped watching a few weeks ago, it got really boring.

And as far as Y2J, all that I have to say is that the WWE are idiots. Everyone knows that he's coming back, and quite frankly I don't see why they're prolonging it so much. It's really getting on my nerves. And the dissection of the promos are especially getting on my nerves, because every little number or syllable that pops up people try to dissect it.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Alright, Orton retains the title! even if it was a DQ, at least HBK doesn't have it! *does boogie* And I can't believe the Miz got more votes than Morrison! Honestly! I'm still sad about Taker's match, however...

i wasnt too happy with the DQ at all, even though i knew it was coming. but i like the Sweet Chin Music as Orton was about to do the punt.

I voted the Miz for Cyber Sunday because i dont like John Morrison, and i think Big Daddy V faced CM punk before. but also the Miz never had a title shot.

i saw the new cryptic code video, and i saw "19 Launch". i wonder what that means?

TWOFACE

Years
  • at the cyptic code video you'll see 925 where on the mobile phone 5=JKL and 9=WXYZ
    and i think at the latest video there was a new massege "UPON US" a week later it will be "UPON US JHERICO WILL RETURN"

Last edited:

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
  • Anyone watch Mick folly and Hornswalge vs coach xD so funny

Yer i did it was funny as...little socko and genital claw lol...then hornswoggle the ref between foley and coach.

Do ya reckon Y2J will return at Surviver series?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • DX is performing next week on Monday Night RAW, I sure hope Y2J comes back and I also heard rumours about Rikishi making a come back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back