• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Not a shiny one but a regular one I could probably get maybe tommarow but I bet you have a normal one.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    yes, thats right. Throwaway Pokémon, aka fillers. lol i'll see what i can do about that Snorunt. and when coming from me, don't worry about having another shiny. :D

Lol, Thanks Mate, So you don't mind about the shiny ralts? You'll take throwaway for it? (sorry for all the questions, Im very tired thus very slow)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    PkMn Trainer Jay - yep! :D i'll take anything, even for the Shiny Ralts. :D

darkcloud - which Pokémon are you talking about? if its Growlithe (or even Snorunt), i have none. :'( lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    You dont have a normal growlithe...If not I'll try to find/dig out Fire Red and give you it.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    thank you, and you are most very welcome. :D

and if you could do that, darkcloud, i'd appreciate it very much. i'm still stuck in Solaceon, but as you can tell, i've been very busy with trades. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Okay first off I be glad to do it (you've been so nice) But First I have to get the Pal Park and I might get that around 7:00 and then If I'm lucky I can find Fire Red and it will be yours. Also It's not shiny so sorry and I can try to get you a snorunt to. ;)

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I got growlithe Lv.1? If you want it?

2 More EVENTS TO GO :s from 10ANIV

And 6 from 10ANNIV

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    well looks like your covered from somebody so i'll give you a snorunt (if I can) and I will sent a growlithe over with a firestone attached so you can evolve him if you need to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Yeah it's cool it'd be intresting because I think snorunt got a new evolution. Also it's cool stones are much eaiser to get in FR then in DP..So do you want any other stones besides that?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    at the moment, i won't need any other stones, and Snorunt does have a new Evolution. its Froslass, and its a really cool looking Pokémon. lol it has a wonderful Sp.Atk (which is all i remember now, lol), and it only evolves from a Female Glalie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back