• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Neat I was just looking up new pokemon to and saw it, also there's a new rhydon evolution..you said at the moment you dont need stones does that mean you can clone them or you dont need them now

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    No thanks I'm good for now especially considering I dont need a rhypherion because I have the shiny Syther request.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol, kk. well, if you ever change your mind, let me know. i can do the Rhyperior on top of that. i know you wanted Shiny Scyther...i'm trying to think of what else you wanted...besides the Eevee's i've already given you. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Well the other thing I wanted was the Cydaquil but you havent got one yet....oh yeah then there's the Riolu but I dont need that as of now. Also once I get the Pal Park after deafeting that evil Cynthia -_- of the E4 I can give you a mew for the heck of it, although I did train it a little bit.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    There was this one person who had all of them but doesnt want to trade anyhting what i have for them.. :'(

Ive stopped looking for now

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    darkcloud - its ok, and sounds good. :D

BDT - i'm with Punishment. which ones are missing?

EDIT: never mind about the Growlithe. i just got one from Wheelz4speed. lol i can breed it soon. :D

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Hi Again ^^
    This time around I need
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil
    Or a Togepi
    :D

P.s
    If You Get a Snorunt PM me, Also PM when Your ready to take the order above, I will probably Notice that more than a new post in here ^^

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Really NEED -

10ANIV
    Raikou
    Entei

&

10ANNIV
    Ho-ho

Then
    Wouldnt Mind

10ANNIV - 3 DOGS / Latios & Latias

& CHNNEL Jirachi

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm working with Wheelz4speed on the last set of six. i'll be available after that. you wanted Growlithe, right? though i'm sure i'm wrong...lol

davadude

Dava© commando
    Years
    Linkinpark i mvery sorry for any uproar i cuased u; pelase; im waiting on wifi now for shiny evee. please teel me or pm me when rdy. tnx!

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    linkinpark187 whenever you aren't busy could I get this cute little shiny Snorunt cloned. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back