• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    have you got more Pokemon on offer? like has more been updated since last time??

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    well its getting late here so i wont be on very long, so ill trade wit ya 2moz if i catch you in the morning or in the afternoon, hopefully it will be working by then

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Eh bob, i have a shiny ditto.. level 30 i can give you, its UT, ill make a copy of it and trade you later, lol

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    hey i'd love to get my hands on a celebi or mew (my 2 favs :))

um but if i can't can i get a omanyte (pref female)?

:D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey, I remember coming here a while ago, and I see something I would like...
    Could I possibly trade for a movie Darkrai?
    A Celebi or a Mew?

I do believe that you guys take anything, though those seem pretty rare to just give away (even with cloning, I suppose). The only thing I have of somewhat quality is a shiny bidoof, but I can't even figure out the whole cloning thing... It doesn't like me.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    I won't be on today to trade, sorry everyone. I won't be on until about 7:00pm est as I have work...actually, this is about how it will be during the week. Weekends will be best, but I'll be on for about an hour at night to do some trading. Sorry to everyone, but unfortunately its my real life before the game. lol Not that I have much of a choice, lol :laugh:

See you all 'round like a donut. :D

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Hey I seen you made fun of me earlier lol...... When your on could I get a copy of the movie Darkrai? By the way I got some new pokemon you mioght be interested in...

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Hey sub, im also on the bobs team, what do you offer on the darkrai? i also have it. :p

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Bob or Catastros im still unable to go on USB WiFi so ill keep trying and inform you when I do, plus i think ill be having a Router soon so it be easyer then, hopefully

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    not on for trading (at work at the moment). BDT, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WiFi adapter? and if so, what are you using for an OS? if XP, here are some steps to help to get it so it might work again:

1. Go to "My Computer", and in the left hand column there should be and option to go to "My Network Places". click on that...

2. When in "My Network Places", you will see again in the left hand column, another option: Set a home or small office network. click on that...

3. The "Network Setup Wizard" will appear. the rest is pretty easy, but if you need help, just let me know. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back