• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok well if he did see the post then he might not understand. Well Ill keep waiting till you get that Entei. Oh yeah and PM me when you get it ok. ^^

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Hey linkin, i have some free events and shinys for ur thread, i only got some of them.. thanks to you, by giving me your events. xD

Check out my thread, pick the ones you want, free of course! ;)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    where to trade? you go to the basement of the Pokémon to trade via WiFi. just give me a bit. :D

oh, and to add someone's FC, you need to go to your Key Items and enter someone's FC through the Pal Pad.

Years
    Hey bob Just got a shiny Entei of GTS its japanese lv 40 caught in a normal pokeball ID no of trainer is 33333 I dont know its a hack but if it's not u can clone it for ur collect Just Pm me if u want it

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Hey im here :P my WiFi USB is working at moment i think..but the wirless router i had doesnt work so will try that later on in the day..i see ur busy but tell me when u want to trade

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Thanks for the trade, hope the Entei is good, btw that Jirachi is tocuhed as you can

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    hey buddy, im gonna assume business is good bcuz im seein copies of my pokemon everywhere lol. hey do you have an event lucario if you do wat would you want for it.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    at work, so i can't do any trading at the moment. how is everyone today? good, i hope. with permission from the moderators, i'm hoping i can PokéSAV a Special 1 Year Anniversary Pokémon. i only plan to hand out 5, though. no more, no less. and its going to be first come, first serve. i've already asked permission, so i'm just waiting on word back.

does anyone here make banners? good ones? if so, please let me know here, or PM me. i'd appreciate it very much. :D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    what is PokéSAV a Special 1 Year Anniversary Pokémon??
    And are you able to trade later on, hope my WiFi still works by then :D
    Thanks for the trade earlyer

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    A pokesav 1yr anniv is a fan-made pokemon, made by someone, so that its a rare pkmn only made for special occasions

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    PokéSAV = the program you can use with the Action Replay to make hacked Pokémon.
    1st Year Anniversary Pokémon = in a little less than three months (May 9th), it will be the 1st Year Anniversary for the Breeding Center! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back