• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    nich1jb - just give me a bit. and can you refresh my memory as to what we were going to trade? lol :laugh:

Clemeh - like i said, i'm not in Solaceon yet, so i can't breed you a Misdreavous yet, but i can give you the Altaria. i just need to add your FC and i'll head on. i'll let you know when i have the Misdreavous, though. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    A Giratina and a Uxie for a Darkrai. Could you please come on ASAP as I need to go in 5 mins.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yes, its ok. i'll be on in a bit. :D

EDIT: i'm having some problems with my WiFi adapter. we'll have to trade later, nich1jb. i'm really sorry...

i think i can resolve this problem, Clemeh, but you'll have to give me a bit.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    if anyone needs evee, togepi or charmander eggs, ask me! i have 5 of each

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Clemeh - the Altaria is a Lv.100, and i'm trying to figure out why my WiFi adapter isn't letting me connect. i hope to have it fixed soon (all of my computer experience, and i can't seem to figure this one out, lol).

toblerone - i may have to get a Togepi egg from you at some point in time. :D

shinyhunter011 - morning. :D

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    yea im just found a nauthy nature egg for gible because of that one glitch yea im happy if anyone wants one i can get one

wow this place has 4 ppl and no one talks.... seems like a ghost town

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol i have my WiFi working now. but i won't be on for much longer. i only work for two hours today, though, but i have to head into town after for a bit, but i shouldn't be as long as usual. :D

toblerone, i'll take just about anything for it. :D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Hey Bob tell me when we can trade and all that (Had my wireless router today. doesnt seem to work so..grrr lol)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    thank you, prof. bob. ill give you a togepi egg for it. deal?

ok, everyone, its time for a toblerone crazy giveaway! im giving away a mystery egg for the first person to pm me!

come on, anyone want this mystery egg? it has the pokemon phione in it!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back