• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnBreederBen

^i can see my name from here!^
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    uh...hi, im not sure if your recruiting (reading is kinder borin) but im a poke' breeder. i specalize in milktank eggs. but id like to join!

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Dani_X,
    I'd love a Yanma in an egg! =)
    Also what eggs are you giving away? Cause I'll happily take some from you even if they're surprise eggs!
    ~Massimo
    P.S: When can we meet on WiFi?

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Toblerone, i don't have it cloned.
    Massimo, it are surprise egg. Should contain Timid Vulpix with Hypnosis, Adamant Riolu w/ Hidden Power, Elekids, Porygons..
    I'm breeding the Yanma. How much Yanma eggs n' Surprise Eggs will youi take?
    I can find out the egg poke by the egg-nature glitch, or so I think. :D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ok, then. does anyone have a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard up for trade?

massimo, i saw on the first page of the thread that you have a shiny charmander on offer. is it still up for offer and will i be able to buy it for a non-shiny infernape level 72?

Last edited:

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Nope

ok, then. does anyone have a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard up for trade?

massimo, i saw on the first page of the thread that you have a shiny charmander on offer. is it still up for offer and will i be able to buy it for a non-shiny infernape level 72?

Um I dont have any Shiny Pokemon... (cries in corner) let alone a charmander...

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    does professor bob have a shiny charmander by any chance?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i am offering a non-shiny level 72 infernape. its not much, im afraid. what level is the charizard?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back