• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol happy birthday to you, then! :D

and thanks for clearing that up, Subzero829. i wasn't sure what she meant, but that answers that. lol

and, yes, -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-, you can get those. just not now as i'm not home. :D

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    so bob lol want me to chain shinies for u????

ok thx for clearing that up :)

ps todays my birthday *shocker* yea im 15 awsome right

No problem in fact I was kinda wondering the same anyway.HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way sorry about mispelling your name in the previous post.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Chimchar and Cyndaquil (hopefully it'll turn out female >_>) for...Poliwhirl and Absol

We can trade anything right? I'm still kinda new to this whole thing :D. Trying to finish up my starter set, so I can start breeding those for friends, and eventually free here. Not nearly as much/well as you guys though. EDIT: Do you have Phione eggs?

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    Shinyhinter was refering to the statement about mini moodding he was asking if he could since technically he is part of the thread.

No problem in fact I was kinda wondering the same anyway.HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way sorry about mispelling your name in the previous post.

lol np i dont get mad ez on the pc so a smile for u :)

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
    My shiny needs!

Hi Bob. Once again can I have these:
    Shiny Pokémon
    Koffing
    Feebas
    Miltank
    Absol
    Also thanks 4 all the pokemon you have given me throughout the past week or so.

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    you are most very welcome. :D

ok, who wants what? i don't have the patience to look back right now. thought i probably will anyway. lol :laugh: :D

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
    Hi Bob. Once again can I have these:
    Shiny Pokémon
    Koffing
    Feebas
    Miltank
    Absol
    Also thanks 4 all the pokemon you have given me throughout the past week or so.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I want another Darkrai xD What do you want this time? I know you probably won't be as generous with it as you were with the last one (trying to get alot of Darkrais :))

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    shineyhunter011 - good evening. how are you? and again, Happy Birthday! :D

2B a master - well...we're trading, so...yeah....lol

Gengazard - sure about me not being as generous? lol just give me a bit, and i'll head on. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back