• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jikeal

Prof.Bobs Team/New Breeder
    Years
    My friend code is 1590 5485 6210

yeah thats fine!! aslong as i get a treecko im happy lol

By the way this will be my first trade so how do i do it..?

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Go down stair in a pokemon center go to the 2nd counter on the left (the one in the middle,Press A it will ask to save say 'YES' and then it will say do you want to connect to wifi conection press A on yes and it will open up,there should be 2 words on the screen
    Invite
    Disconnect
    To leave press A on Disconnet
    and to do a trade or battle press A on Invite
    Press X to turn voice chat On/Off
    you must register me in the palpad before we can trade.
    I cant trade now im in another

Jikeal

Years
    Okay kool thanks for the help!! just let me know when ur ready to trade yeah..? by the way this is greatly appreciated

Jikeal

Years
    i registered you & now im on stand by in the room thingy so do i just wait until you join the aswell or sumfin..?

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Can I get a random/mystery egg. I would like to raise a Pokemon I might not normally choose for a change. So if I could get a random egg, I would trade you an Eevee with a EV berry.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    I'd like the starters =D
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Tutwig and Pliplup

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back