• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    if possible i would like a ekans with the egg moves poison tail and poison fang.

i can offer many breedable pokes and some egg moved ones.

do you want a torchic with rock slide and overheat?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i don't think i could apologize enough this time. though i'm going to try...

i'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry i haven't been on in a LONG while. been a bit busy. plus...almost two weeks ago, my girlfriend had a stroke, so i've been alotting my time to her for the past couple of weeks. i haven't forgotten about the 1 year anniversary of the Breeding Center though...

but...its already come and gone. 'twas the 9th of May, it was. oh well...

i'll figure out something to hand out to everyone. :D

i hope you can all forgive for my travesty of not being on, but...yeah...

...huggles...? :laugh:

Jikeal

Prof.Bobs Team/New Breeder
    Years
    You have no need 2 apologize =)
    Aslong as you still supply every1 with the great quality pokemon that you always have then that is a big enough apology for every1 i think!!
    I really appreciate what you do & i cant wait until i become a good enough breeder like you & your partners!!
    I look up 2 people like you =)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Jikeal: well...thank you very much. its always good to hear that.
    i figured that after being gone for (i think) over a month, this thread would have been dead, but when i got on today, i was just surprised. i feel good in knowing that there are those who still care about this thread. and i can tell you...the thread didn't get to where it is today by being picky about who i (or any of the other memebers, i think, lol) trade with.

ok, i'll shut up now, as i'm just kind of rambling. lol

Umbreon_master: can do. and...Welcome back! :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    thanks! can't trade today with anyone, but when i get back to my apartment i'll have to remember to grab my Wi-Fi adapter (if i can find it, lol).

Jikeal

Prof.Bobs Team/New Breeder
    Years
    No thank you Prof.
    Your the 1 who deserves all the glory & respect!!
    Your thread has inspired me 2 become a breeder for trainers!!
    I have every starter except chikorita & its all thanks 2 your thread!!
    And also to Umbreon_Master
    That is one awesum breeder/trainer youve got on your side there..
    So i would like 2 thank you & your partners for being what i wish 2 someday become...
    A great trainer/breeder!!
    So THANK YOU PROF. BOB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back