• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Camara - unfortunately, the only legendary i have right now is Dialga...sorry... but i will look at your list, though. :D

DaPews - let me see what i can breed up for you. :D

Master Azelf - i'm at work at the moment, so you'll have to wait a while. i get to work on those tonight for you, though. you'll be first priority (after my kids go to bed, lol). i'll let you know when they're ready, though. :D

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Don't forget meeeeeeeee. >_> Hope my posts weren't too small to notice.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Vicros - don't worry, i won't. lol :D

toile98 - thats a good question. you would have to go through the list of events and figure out which ones are and are not legendary, i guess.... just think of it this way: when it comes to breeding events, same rules apply to normal Pokemon.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    are you the only one who gives out masterballs beacause I've got so many masterballs

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Hehe, I wonder if you could get a Deoxys from breeding a Deoxys. XD (To those who don't know -- When you breed Deoxys, it comes out as a random pokemon)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone can breed me a Growlithe female mainly or male is okay. And a Chickorita male I really want. Please get back to me in Pm's thanks.

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    Thank you so much Prof. Bob. I've been trying so much just to get a Modest Female Eevee...I have like...45 Eevees and none of them are right.

How long do you think it'll take to breed it?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    toile98 - i don't have to be. :laugh:

Vicros - i never knew you could breed Deoxys...interesting...

Pokemon Fan14 - let me see what i can do. :D

DaPews - you're most very welcome. and it shouldn't take me long. just need some time. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thanks so much. I can start breeding again soon, for everyone since I started my game over.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I really am, but may I switch my request to a shiny shinx, male, with any nature that's not timid or jolly? Thanks. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    This is a pretty nice operation you guys have got going here. Might I be able to get ekans, elekid(with an electrizer, if possible), shuckle, mawile, zangoose, and solrock? A full order, I know, but these are actually the only ones I need(aside from legendaries) to complete my own pokedex, heh. I don't care about natures, gender, or any of that. They can still be in their eggs, if that's easier. Well, unless you're including the electrizer, don't think eggs can hold items, can they? But I'd assume you'd just catch the elekid holding the electrizer anyways, which is fine - but yeah, I'm starting to ramble, heh :P

Anyways, yeah, if I could get those, that would be great! :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Pokemon Fan14 - you're most very welcome. i'll just have to go back to see what it is you wanted... :laugh:

Vicros - don't worry, not too much of a pain. let me see what i can do for you. :D

RhymesWithEmpty - it may take me a while, but definitely let me see what i can do for you. should be fun. lol :D

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    O_O

Oh, oh! I forgot something really important. Since, as you know, you can't nickname pokemon that have been traded, could you name the shinx Torikku? (It means Electric in japanese XD sue me)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back