• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    ;-;

BAHHH, I didn't catch Beldum. But at least I got a meowth from the trophy garden. ^_^ Next up..... EEEVEEEEEEEE XD

ED: Dunno if you could find it, but if you could name the shinx Torikku, that'd be great. Just like this:

Torikku

Not all caps, you see. XD it means electric in japanese.

SUE MEH

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ryan yugo - i don't have one to breed from...yet. just give me some time to PalPark one over. i'm at work at the moment, though, so i can't do it right now.

asthegreat - let me see what i can do for you. and anything will be ok. :D

Vicros - just need time. i'm at work at the moment. :D

Last edited:

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Just checking back to see if someone can still get the Pokémon I'd like. :3
    Is it still okay? Sorry if I'm being pushy.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Aura - let me see what i can do for you. i have plenty of the fossils, its just a matter of getting a right nature. lol

ryan_yugo - don't have that yet, either, but let me see what i can do. :D

Saphyr - you wanted a Zigzagoon, Growlithe, and Mawile, right? if so, any specific natures i should try for?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey,am I bothering again can you please send me a pm if you have any available.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    XD

Teh bumpz.

I just had 6 tubes of blood drawn. Shaky. hurts. in bed typing. No cookie with the orange juice. -_-

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • well, i have a great challenge for any of u. i have been searching for this:
    .treecko
    .UT
    .rock hidden power
    .modest
    .shiny
    i can offer an ALAMOS darkrai for it, what d u say?

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    o-o

Wow. A darkrai? .... heh, wish I had that, but good luck to you breeders. XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I don't know to what extent my request has been processed, but it turns out my friend owns a copy of Ruby, so I don't need Mawile, Zangoose, and Solrock anymore. I am still looking for Ekans, an Elekid with an electrizer, and a Shuckle, though. Don't care about any of the specifics, so long as they're the right species :P Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    ^-^

AT LAST! After countless boring/half thrilling hours in Pokemon FireRed, I have finally caught....

MEWTWO!!!sweet

He/she (methinks it's a he XD) has a relaxed nature, with sweeter stats than when my friend caught him.

WOOT THREE BILLION CHEERS FOR ME

meh. too bad I used my only masterball on him... I still have to get Suicune. >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back