• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Would you be able to trade a Kabuto for a Squirtle Egg? I don't care if it's hatched or not.

FC: 3179-2627-6315
    In-Game Name: Roblan

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Not sure if you already have one, but according to your first post, it says you're looking for Aipom. I have one that I really have no need for, would you trade an Eevee egg for it?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Murderface, sounds good. just let me know when you'll be available.

Argh, I suck at this xD

Not sure what time zone you're in, but it's about 2:00 for me right now, and hoping that you get one soon, just PM me whenever you're ready.

thanks.

BoRn-2-B-eViL

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    totodile , torchic , spritomb , houndour and mewtwo for adamant cranidos , bold shieldon , impish phanpy , adamant rhyhorn , adamant elekid
    the elekid with ice punch and thunder punch.
    could you get these pokemons ?

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    i'd like an adamant rhyhorn, i can give you a magby with thunder and fire puch, or one with cross chop !

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    BoRn-2-B-evil ---> i'll see what i can do.

matoucs ---> like BoRn, i'll see what i can do. can't make guarentees, but i wouldn't imagine it would be too hard. i don't think.... lol

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I can trade you a Houndour (or Houndoom) for a Lapras if you like. Let me know :) I'll have to breed it and won't be online until later tonight.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sounds good. :D you've been a loyal trader so far, Autaven, and i thank you very much for that. :D just let me know when you're ready. i have wireless at home again, for now. lol

Years
    Hmmm... I might be able to help you out. I can probably give you most of the Pokémon there, because I had over 352 Pokemon on my Fire Red. The only ones I couldn't give you are Celebi, Palkia, and Spiritomb. But.. I might be able to give you Palkia later on, but that might be awhile.

Also, I wont be able to help just yet, because I'm getting my WiFi adapter sometime this week (probably today).

So anyways, if you want my MSN then just PM me.

Good luck!

Ciao
    ~Raz

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    ok ! it has fire punch and thunder punch (to get rid of water pokemon)
    you can use the flame body or magma armor ability to make your eggs hatch faster.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back