• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Let me initiate the trade, it might help.

(if I host it, maybe my system/connection does more of the processing? just a theory)

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I am thinking that Dial-up might not be fast enough. You may be getting timed out from the Nintendo WiFi. Have you been able to do anything with the adapter yet? GPS I suppose is easier...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hmm.... i've been doing trades... but then again, those trades only had a few Pokémon with them. try just having a couple few with you.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok, for the moment, i'm going to put almost all of my Pokémon (minus what you want, Anarca), and try that. you try initiating the trade, and i'll be right there.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I have Treecko and Cyndaquil ready, Bulbasaur aint hatched yet and i havent had my Squirtle yet. My bad im on WiFi now but it seems it doesnt work?

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    oh wow it worked :)

Awesome.... Now its Eevee time in Anarcha-Land! mwahaha Umbreon and Espeon here I come!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • it should. we'll have to do two at a time. (meaning only two on your team at a time). i'm doing a trade right now, but i'll be availble in a few.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • lol i'm glad to finally have a Scyther! yay! now, for the next Pokémon. this happens a lot, though. i'll trade one, and it boots me off. then i just get back on and trade again. :D

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Glad you know how to make it work :) guess its all in doing small trades.

Thanks for the trades. I will see about getting JimmyBonez to trade you the Houndour and Aipom soon. (In a week or so he and I will post a combined trading thread, all that breeding is too much time for me to spend in a game.)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • lol well, thanks a lot. i'm going to breed the hell out of that Combee now. hopefully one of the eggs is eventually a Female. lol again, thanks a lot. i appreciate it very much. :D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Im sorry i only have Cyndaquil and Treecko on me at the moment, if u want a Bulbasaur you have to bare with me to let me hatch the egg. And i was wrong i dont have a Squirtle yet.. Will be soon tho

You can leave the trade as 2 if you want.
    Sorry for that and thanks for trading

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    FC: 3522 8536 9261
    Game Name: Link

Ok here it is again...Metapod and Squirtle for your Lapras and Aerodactyl...I'm pretty sure that's what we agreed to.

Sister's deleted my game...working on it right now to get back to what I had lol.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hehe that was interesting, thank you very much hope that helped, and tyvm...If you need anything from your list that i might have i'll let you know, i'd help also if you updated it so everyone can see what you've gotten and what you don't have.

Thank you very much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back