• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • sammiebambam - i'll have to get to Solaceon first to breed, unless you don't mind getting them the way they are now (i have to check their stats, but i think they're all lv.1 anyway, lol). and i can give them to you (among others) for what we've been discussing via PM. :D

Lil-Dill - lol guess so, :laugh: if not this week, we can trade this weekend. :D

Kakashi xshadowx

Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
    Years
  • hey bob, me again ^_^ (the one who asked the espeon ;) )
    i'd like to ask if you have a female impish skarmory.... if so, shall we trade :P ?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • right its 11pm here so im guessing your leaving work soon so ill be bk most prob before 12pm Midnight so ill talk and maybe trade again at that time

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Kakashi xshadowx - well, unfortunately i don't have a Skarmory yet. i'll let you know when i get one, though. :D

BDT - yeah, i've actually got to close up now. i'll be off for a bit now, but i'll catch you all later (like....an hour later, i think. lol). :D

sammiebambam

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    level 1 is totally fine! infact its better. i'd love to raise them myself : )
    besides that... did you have entei? or mew? if not thats fine.. and if you do have one, but its too much to ask for i totally understand! i'm happy for the others!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Um nothing really i didnt have anything planned for trading is there anything you like to clone?? do you have anymore events other than the ones on ur list or same thing

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm still here for the totodile and chikorita. I'm guessing you must have a chikorita now since your first page doesnt say? I'll give an anorith and a female bulbasaur to help out your business.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • BDT - i now have a Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Cresselia, Shiny Regirock, Shiny Bagon, Shiny Psyduck, Shiny Ponyta, Shiny Wingull, Shiny Wooper, Shiny Latios and Latias, and Shiny Snorunt. at least thats for shiny. lol

darthjarjar - can do. just need to add your FC. :D

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • ah ok allthought im not to intrested in shinys lol. ah well..
    Is there anything you want to clone from me before i go..?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • ok well im tired now as its coming to 1 am here, might need some cloning soon tho might do that next weekend or 2moz or whenever

good night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back