• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anng12

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    URGENT ORDER
    Hello I need this order by 7 pm est
    Don't care about natures or egg moves
    hatched
    1 Gible
    1 Azurill
    1 Mantyke
    1 Carnvine

thank you

PM ME

Last edited:

jacobh7458

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    need pokes

i need a larvitar, cyndaquil, tododile, and a chickorita. i can offer some high lvls or something if whomever trades me wants them. just send me a pm and we can negotiate.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    jacobh7458: sorry, i dont have any of those, but maybe professor bob has some...
    Trogdorhump: does it HAVE to be growlithe? because i can clone my level 74 infernape for you...
    anng12: im afraid i don't have any of those, as i specialize in certain pokemon. i don't know if anyone else has one....
    Fenix: unfortunately, i dont own a teddirusa but prof. bob will probably have one.
    Perfectionist: i don't own the legendaires that bob has, nor the shinies. i'm afraid your going to have to wait.
    Very sorry about inactivity.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    unfortunately, prof. bob has everything on the list but i have some stuff too, so ask and i'll see what i can do!

Years
  • TM51,Magmarizer

Right folks I need a magmarizer and TM51 Roost if anyone has I can offer any breedable poke as I have my dex filled but want to raise a decent magmortar and teach my charizard fly if anyone can help out lemme know plz ta.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i'm not on for any breeding right now, sorry... just wanted to apologize for not being on much. once again, i have gotten Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon Fire Red, so i've been working on that when i can. i'll try to be on a bit more, but i'm not going to make any guarentees. sorry... but hey, at least i'm still alive! (the cake is a lie, lol). :D

i'd also like to take the to welcome a new member to the team: yuoaman! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2008
    Could I trade for a male, lvl 1, untouched Pilup? I traded for one, and it has 2 HM's/TM's and a wierd Japanese name so it's worthless to me. I can't get rid of the HM's/TM's or the pokemon itself.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Can I get a timid Abra plz
    Ill giv an ut charmander

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Tanro - can do. :D

Benni - again, can do.

AceRula - i'll see what i can do. i won't make any guarentees, but i wouldn't imagine it'll be too hard.

Fenix - i don't have a Teddiursa yet, but i'll see what i can do. :D

fr3shb0y1 - i can't check out (i'm at work), but i'll let you know when i get home. :D

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    yo, bob! im currenlty looking for a shiny alakzam/kadabra/abra and a shiny gengar/haunter/ghastly. would you by chance have one? i dont mind at all, i just think they look nice :)

fr3shb0y1

Benni - again, can do.

AceRula - i'll see what i can do. i won't make any guarentees, but i wouldn't imagine it'll be too hard.

Fenix - i don't have a Teddiursa yet, but i'll see what i can do. :D

fr3shb0y1 - i can't check out (i'm at work), but i'll let you know when i get home. :D

ok i got u........

fc:253509066145

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back