• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Personally I'd like them freshly hatched..unless that would take up too much of your time..I could trade you a 26 grotle and/or a 14 munchlax for your troubles if you want?

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Well if people are talking about breeders just throw my name out there and recommend me. You dont have to and Ill still get you your pokemon its just I would greatly appreciate it! And if you dont think Im that great its ok Its just if you want something strong you gotta tell me ok? other wise ill give you what you asked for and possibly a little more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    You're awesome man..of course I'll recommend you lol..I was just wondering if there was like a button or something but I guess not lol..but yea I'll recommend you for sure if I get a chance.

Yea if possible could I get those pokemon I mentioned? It would be very appreciated =).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Cool thank you so much..I really appreciate all the work you put in :). Good job!

Let me know when the others are done as well.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Thanks for hanging on there and being my #1 customer and for all the positive feed back it encourages me!

Im done! do you want me to give Porygon an Upgrade and Sythor a metel coat so that when we trade they evolve you could just wait and train them a little and then contact me so you can trade them back to me so they evolve and then Ill send them back to you? Also Male Ralts evolves into a male Kirlia which than can be evolved into a Gallade by meens of a dawn stone, I could equip one to Ralts so it saves you the effort of trying to obtain one! And for Evee I will attach a bell that increeses friendship (usful to obtain Umbreon, And Espeon or any pokemon that evolves by friendship)! Dont forget to have at least four Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Well I'd rather keep scyther and porygon the way they are for now...I'll see if I can trade for the items needed to evolve scyther and porygon at a later point...if you could attach the item to ralts though that would be cool.

I'm actually planning on evolving eevee into jolteon at some point.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • So you do want the dawn stone on Ralts and the Item Im attaching to Evee's ok with you?

Oh and just contact me if you want to evolve them or any other pokemon trade evolve I have every Item Its what Im here for!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Thanx so much man!! Well I'm practically falling asleep here so I'm gonna go to sleep..ttyl peace =).

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    12:40 that's nothing...it's 3:42AM here lol!...yea that's never fun...I stayed up 48 hours once because I drank 2 energy drinks in the evening and at night lol..xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    i would like an IV bred chansey wirh the egg moves aromeatherapy and seismic toss please :)

IV's 31/x/31/20+/25+/15+

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • I would help you but Im still trying to figure out IV's and It's 2 am were I live so doing Iv's right now would be almost impossible for me but is there anything else I can do for you now Im an insanely good breeder just IV's aren't my strong spot I do have good success with IV's Its just I Shoot in the dark by breeding High IVed pokemon, so I could get you a strong blissey I just cant promise you those exact IV's if you are in dire need of those exact IV's then I would wait till the IV master gets here!
    I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience!

IV Master is: Dani_X

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a shiny rhydon just caught it yesterday no hack 100% real

I just want to know what I could get for it I would really like an event pokemon but a rare pokemon like suicune or latios latias would be just as good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Hi do you want to trade groudon for a modest togepi egg. Please. i know it is a bad offer

update : ivs 25+/1+/10+/31/31/31

is it a big ask

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back