• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Communitydex

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
Years
Long time no see! But anyways, in it's current pose, Furnary looks like it's on the short side due to the odd perspective. Even though I know you tried to make it look as if it was belly down, mid flight the sprite's position makes it look otherwise. Other than that it looks pretty great, the fire is nicely sprited.

Years
alright, i edited wimpike to more of a 5th gen style ( it looked too 3rd gen for me) i also changed the palette because the colors were too mspaint-ish
heres the regular version
scaled.php

heres the dorsal finned version
scaled.php

heres the original
Wimpike.png

theres quite a few outline issues...

enjoy, comment, critisize.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
Long time no see! But anyways, in it's current pose, Furnary looks like it's on the short side due to the odd perspective. Even though I know you tried to make it look as if it was belly down, mid flight the sprite's position makes it look otherwise. Other than that it looks pretty great, the fire is nicely sprited.
I don't quite get what u mean 0.0
What do u mean by look otherwise?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
I made a base for the platypus idea. Kinda reminds me of a quagsire. Havent put legs or arms yet, but i thought i would put it on here if anyone wanted to work with it.

Kubone

~ ku ku ku boneeee *
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
I made a base for the platypus idea. Kinda reminds me of a quagsire. Havent put legs or arms yet, but i thought i would put it on here if anyone wanted to work with it.

I would suggest more colors and shading! Right now it looks way to plain.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
Cool

I fixed up that pokemon sprite like it

Last edited:
Years
alright I went ahead and edited Chesu's rabbit/carrot design. It's a bit big and the shading and line art need some work, but i'll leave that to you guys.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
i dont even know if this is going on still but i was bored and looked through some old concepts and like this one.
Name: Toxen
Type: Normal/Poison
Description: A poisonous ox. Don't ask, this was ten years ago, I was a weird kid.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Someone call Frankenstein. This thread needs LIFE!

Shaded and sorted out the lines on Carrot Rabbit

wabbit.png

Last edited:
Years

Name:Evaluos
Class:The evaluating Pokemon
Type:Ghost/Fire or Dark(not decided yet)
Pokedex Entry: people often say that when a Pokemon dies he will be judged by Evaluon first, before going to either haven or hell.
Description:See picture.

I uploaded two versions as I thought the one with the black mouth looks better but I'll
let you be the judge on that one.

Name:Blastecon
Class:Cannon Pokemon
Type:Steel/Fire
Pokedex Entry:Blastecon where rumored to be used by several different armies during various wars,it's cannon like body
can shoot fireballs.
Description:See picture.

Thought I'll share those two just to bring this forum to life,lol.

Last edited:
Years
why are fakemons on this site so small? they all look great, but hard to very hard to see...

good stuff. i like tama chan!

Last edited:

TeaSpork

I disapprove.
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
They are so small because that's the default size of Pokemon games :P

Also, cool dex guys!

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name: Cannteon Etymology: Cannon and Canter (Like horse)
Species: Warhorse
Class:
The Fast Warhorse Pokémon
Type/s: Fire, Dark.
Pokédex Entry: Its derived from a ancient Horse species that used to be owned for war, they stole enemy cannons and made it back then now Professor Aulbustein found a fossil of one of the hooves and found also a cannon berried with it so he put it near the recreation chamber but it turned out it was recreated with it the cannon and without looking at it he let it out a d it bred and it recreated a cannon and put it onto the mid-lived life's Cannteon and broke out and then it turned into a natural Pokémon.
Ability/ies:
Rough Skin/Run away
Description:
a Pure black thoroughbred with a chrome black cannon on it.

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
Years
I'm taking up on the plankton idea

Name: Jp: ヌットン (Nutton) Eng: Neton
Etymology: It coems from Shine and Plankton; Neptune might also be invoved
Species: Plankton
Class: Sea Shine Pokemon
Type/s: Grass/Electric
Pokédex Entry: Netton is a very simple and common Pokemon, it is often see drifting along the current.But since he is an easy prey to most fish Pokemon, it developed bio-luminescence to trick fish thinking it's just sunlight
Ability/ies: Simple / Swift Swim
Description: A very simple Pokemon; polygonal with a single eye and two long stretchy arms. Some parts are highlighted due to bio luminescence

Will try to make an sprite later ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
I've got an image from the pokemon i made cutting from others, but idon't know how to post it. Could you please help me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I'm afraid this project only accepts submissions that are wholly original drawings, not sprites that have been made by piecing together official Pokémon sprites.

Regardless, you can upload images to here by clicking the "Manage Attachments" box underneath the Reply window.

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
I have an idea for an aloe vera Pokémon

Name: Veroz or Avoe (Pick the one you like the most)
Etymology: Veroz (Aloe vera and feroz, spanish for ferocious) Avoe (Corruption of Aloe)
Type/s: Grass
Pokédex Entry: Veroz/Avoe likes dry, arid places. When confronted, Veroz/Avoe hides within it's tough leaves and endures attacks.
Ability/ies: Leaf guard/Sand veil
Description: A drop of aloe vera gel with eyes, large aloe vera leaves covering most of the "face", a brown dirt "skirt" with small feet poking out the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back