• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Communitydex

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Let me try one:
Name: Gobewel
Etymology: Gob- Goblin. Ewel- Jewel.
Type/s: Steel
Pokedex Description: The jewels encoating it are highly valued, leading to hunting of this pokemon common. If it's jewels are removed, it will slowly lose it's life. However, the hunting of this pokemon has become such a profitable sport, it is endangered and very rare.
Ability/ies:
GUTS: Ups attack if suffering
SNIPER: Powers up moves that critical hit
DESCRIPTION: It has a green body that's arms and legs are encrusted with turqoise jewels. It's head has one huge eyeball on it, and it's fingers are triangular, and claw-like. It is fairly small. It's shiny form is the same thing but with a turquoise body and green jewels.

PokeHumanManectric

Leader of the PMD Team
Years
I have had these ideas for a while, but no time to sprite them, so...

Name: Flamite
Etymology: Flame + Mite
Type: Fire/Bug
Description: A black and red mite-like Pokemon with a flaming abdomen.

Name: Undecided
Type: Fire/Bug
Description: A bug with an abdomen that acts as a flamethrower, with flaming antennae. This one is striped with red and black.

Name: Nepanther
Etymology: Necro + Panther (I think, this was years ago)
Type: Dark
Description: A black panther, with small wing-like things (Like the things on Dragonair's head) on it's leg joints, in place of its ears, and three on the end of it's tail. The wings are colored darker black than it's body. It also has a cape-like thing on its back, like on Raikou, except straight and looks like it's ripped. That is also darker black.

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
patrobo.png

Name: Patrobo
Etymology: Patrol and Robot
Species: A wheeled automaton with police lights on its head.
Class: The Robotic Pokemon
Type/s: STEEL/ELECTRIC (sounds cliche, ehh, doc?)
Pokédex Entry: A favorite amongst law enforcement, Patrobo is favored for its speed, strength, and tenacity. It was created by scientists while attempting to improve of the methods that were used to make the Porygon line.
Ability/ies: Illuminate, Magnet Pull

MUDKIPS4LIFE

Hack Player.
Years
I would like to make a submission

rs93eq.png

Name: Specder or Ghaztec
Name origin: Specter and Boulder/Ghoul and aztec
Class: The Aztec Pokemon
Type/s:Ghost and Rock
Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon is said to be the souls of the lost Aztec people, they take a chunk of their calendar and place it one their heads.
Ability/ies:Levitate

Years
Name: Raptular
Etymology: Raptor and Muscular
Species: I actually based this Pokemon on one of Star Fox's main characters, Falco Lombardi.
Class: Bodybuilder Pokemon
Type: Fighting
Pokédex Entry: It's kicks are powerful enough to destroy regular houses. This Pokémon keeps itself in top form.
Ability: Guts

This isn't the best scratch or shading but here is Raptular's sprite.

RaptularAnimation.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I have a few ideas:
Name:Gemineye
Type:Rock/Ghost
Evolves from Sableye
Description:They hide precious gems in small caves in mines and gaze at them.They also hide sableye and care for them.

Name: Diamaroca
Type:Rock/Ghost
Evolves from Gemineye
Description:They rapidly eat rocks and minerals throughout different mines.When their mine runs out of minerals,they move on to a different one.

Name:Maroghost
Type:Ground/Ghost
Evolves from Marowak while holding a Reaper Cloth
Description:These pokemon protect crypts,tombs and other sacred places.People who steal from these places are spirited away, leaving a Marowak's skull behind.

Name:Magnetix
Type:Steel/Electric
Evolves from Steelix while holding an Electrizer
Description:They burrow through the ground with the drill on their tail.They produce a magnetic force so strong it can pull planes down from the sky.

Hope You Like Them

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Sonicfan7895, unfortunately what you've managed to do is bump a community project (that was bumped once in April) from 2011. So, I'm going to close this thread. :(

However, you should put your ideas in the Current Pokecommunity Pokedex Project! I'll see if I can't move your post over there now for ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back