• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Communitydex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I tried to do something with this idea.

5tvs7p.png

I really like this! I think some designs I've seen could seriously be considered for real Pokémon.

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
Hottish

Here's one I made up years ago -
Name: Hottish
Etymoligy: Hot + Oddish
Species: The Burning Bush
Types: Fire / Grass
Evolves from Oddish using the Fire Stone.

Pokedex Entries:
1. Its bulbous body is covered in flames. How it survives is a mystery.
2. In the wild, it causes massive forest fires in its wake. Thankfully, wild Hottish are a rarity.

Moves (not in order):
Absorb
Mega Drain
Giga Drain
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Will-o-Wisp
Growth
Fire Leaf

Fire Leaf is Hottish's signature attack. It is grass-type, 100 Accuracy, 60 Power, 25% chance to inflict a burn.

Last edited:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Here's one I made up years ago -
Name: Hottish
Etymoligy: Hot + Oddish
Species: The Burning Bush
Types: Fire / Grass
Evolves from Oddish using the Fire Stone.

Pokedex Entries:
1. Its bulbous body is covered in flames. How it survives is a mystery.
2. In the wild, it causes massive forest fires in its wake. Thankfully, wild Hottish are a rarity.

Moves (not in order):
Absorb
Mega Drain
Giga Drain
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Will-o-Wisp
Growth
Fire Leaf

Fire Leaf is Hottish's signature attack. It is grass-type, 100 Accuracy, 60 Power, 25% chance to inflict a burn.
they are spriting for non-fusion and non-realpokemonrelated sprites.

Years
Looks like the 'dex is fading away. Anyway, I was working on a backsprite for the ocelot I'd posted a while back.

2rgygd1.png

WIP of course. Wondering if the pose/lighting/etc. works.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
I think that looks pretty good, Scarf. The back legs are kind of bothering me, though. They look like they're bending off in two different directions. But maybe that's just me.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
Years
Name: Atule
Etymology: Atom/Molecule
Species:A Molecule pokemon
Class: The Molecule pokemon
Type/s: Normal
Pokédex Entry: One of the smallest pokemon there are. It doesn't have any enemies becouse nothing can see it.
Ability/ies: Unnerve/Regenerator

attachment.php

I had a go at fixing up this idea. My sprite still needs some work though. I made two version, one in all red like the original sprite and one using blue and red.

atule2.png
atule.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
really fantastic sprites, how ever some fakes could really use a resprite, especially to fit the style of the others.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
Your rabbit lacks more thought into the design. It's basically a poor green-painted rabbit. :c

I know but I didnt know what too add. I tried to make tje tail look like a bush and the ears more fluffy and maybe a carrot somewhere but I didnt know where :/

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Actually, you could allude to a carrot with your design. If the nose was the tapered end, the butt was the round end, and the tail was some cut-off carrot greens...

1zgw8px.png

Too lazy to draw forelegs, but you get the idea. Of course, there are already three carrot-based sprites in the 'dex... and I may be a bit biased. :cheeky:

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
I decided since there was already a carrot based Pokemon to go back to the drawing board with a bunny idea.

Name: Bunegg
Class: Dyed egg Pokemon
Type: Normal
Pokedex: A bunny that is slightly hatched and colored. Some say Bunegg started the tradition of egg dying during Easter.
Description: A small bunny egg that has been dyed

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
looks like a pretty cool concept, but the sprite itself needs some work, AAing is needed in this sprite, maybe look at some online tutorials to improve your spriting skill ?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay well, I started on the Koala idea;
koalai.png
Now, before I go any further, I need some opinions. Seeing as I want to make it look more like a Koala and give it a typing. I'll fix the shading and lines later, so don't worry about that.

Years
Okay well, I started on the Koala idea;
koalai.png
Now, before I go any further, I need some opinions. Seeing as I want to make it look more like a Koala and give it a typing. I'll fix the shading and lines later, so don't worry about that.

Well, it does look quite unoriginal. I think coming up for its description, typing and origins would really help for designing. It's just a basic Koala as of now and not much of a unique Pokémon.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
Years
Not sure if this is still a-go. I have been gone for the longest time (just now getting back to work on the Malachite sprites) but aside from that I'd like to propose another idea if anyone is willing to tell me if it's a sink or float.

Name: Braizem [Br-aeh-zem] (If anyone could think of a better one I'll be happy to hear it)
Etymology: Brim as in Fire Brimstone + Brazen
Species: Brazen Bull Class: The Tribulation Pokemon
Type/s: Steel/Fire
Pokédex Entry: Braizem's hollowed body is study yet very lightweight allowing it to charge at high speeds without any problem.
It's interior can reach staggering heats; as hot as 400°!
Ability/ies: Flame Body/Anger Point
Description: Braizem shares all the qualities of a regular bull but silver/bronze in color. A large brass ring through it's nose and flames scorching out of it's shoulders and nostrils. (might make a mock sprite later to further send the idea home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back