• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Project Kanto Reformation-Gen 7 Pokemon added!

Should I add Mega Evolution to this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
I've released the alpha two weeks early! It might be a little buggy, but I played through it fine. Tell me what you think!

Years
yo :D hack looks preety cool so far, viridian city is abit.... cloudy so to speak XD

the encounters and levels are.... psyducking wow XD did not expected wild beedrils out in the forest, nor the starting movesets of the starters XD that psyducking bubble on a level 5 squirtle man, DAMN.

looking forward for more tho ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Aplha ends one you've beaten Brock for those asking. Overall so far this is very good, nice seeing the trainers in V. Forest with different pokemon, by the time I faced Brock I had Charmeleon at level 19, didn't catch anything else. His team was refreshing as well. Eager for the next instalment.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
yo :D hack looks preety cool so far, viridian city is abit.... cloudy so to speak XD

the encounters and levels are.... psyducking wow XD did not expected wild beedrils out in the forest, nor the starting movesets of the starters XD that psyducking bubble on a level 5 squirtle man, DAMN.

looking forward for more tho ^_^

Aplha ends one you've beaten Brock for those asking. Overall so far this is very good, nice seeing the trainers in V. Forest with different pokemon, by the time I faced Brock I had Charmeleon at level 19, didn't catch anything else. His team was refreshing as well. Eager for the next instalment.

Thanks for all your support guys! The next version should be out by July 4th like I planned.

Years
Nice hack, but you should add the trainer facing fix, perhaps physical/special split (if it's not there yet), perhaps use some RSE/HGSS soundtracks instead of existing FR soundtracks, and...update pokemon sprites.
Also it would be nice if you could make it so that running shoes are obtainable before the first gym.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Nice hack, but you should add the trainer facing fix, perhaps physical/special split (if it's not there yet), perhaps use some RSE/HGSS soundtracks instead of existing FR soundtracks, and...update pokemon sprites.
Also it would be nice if you could make it so that running shoes are obtainable before the first gym.
PSS split is already included, soundtracks I might do after I finish the storyline running shoes before Pewter gym maybe in the next update, training facing I'll do if I learn how, and the sprites thing I'll get to if there's time.

Years
PSS split is already included, soundtracks I might do after I finish the storyline running shoes before Pewter gym maybe in the next update, training facing I'll do if I learn how, and the sprites thing I'll get to if there's time.
Oh, great to know that these features are planned for this hack!

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
With the later gens, lets face it- you're not gonna please everyone. It's your hack, so do what you want with it! I'm a total fan for the all gens hack, it opens a lot of possibities and replay value skyrockets. Plus, i haven't seen a complete all gens hack, so personally I'd love it! I'm too poor for the new games so i just got gba emulators; hack roms are the best i'm probably gonna get lol

My point is, this is your hack; so do whatcha want with it.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
With the later gens, lets face it- you're not gonna please everyone. It's your hack, so do what you want with it! I'm a total fan for the all gens hack, it opens a lot of possibities and replay value skyrockets. Plus, i haven't seen a complete all gens hack, so personally I'd love it! I'm too poor for the new games so i just got gba emulators; hack roms are the best i'm probably gonna get lol

My point is, this is your hack; so do whatcha want with it.
Thanks for the encouragement! I think I'll stick with not having all generation pokemon, though.

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hopefully the trainers in game have more blance and not ust use generic pokemon from just the grass or a level 10 metpod that's the one thing I hated about the normal game

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hi guys. Sorry I wasn't updating for a week I was busy but I'm back now. Work is resumed now, and the first beta will soon be released.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hi guys I know I haven't updated in a while (sorry...)
I'm here today to tell you a sad secret. My computer is broken, and so I can no longer work on my ROM hack. Not to worry though, I'll get a new computer soon, so this project is not completely dead. In the meantime I'll keep you updated on my thoughts with the upcoming features section.
Thanks for understanding.

Back