• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PS3 or Wii or XBox 360?

Which one(s) have you got/do you plan to get?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    PS3, since people say Xbox explode for some reason. And Wii just look weird. The way you play it I mean. I like sony product. Haven't fail me once.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    PS3, since people say Xbox explode for some reason. And Wii just look weird. The way you play it I mean. I like sony product. Haven't fail me once.

I instead consider Sony doesn't have something new to offer. It's the same thing (or almost) while Nintendo has the Wii Remote. This opens more than twice more ways of playing that we had seen before, and it's DS counterpart, the stylus, does so, too. You can't whack-a-mole in PS3 for sure, while you can still play 'normal' things in the Wii.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    360 all the way! The wii has horrible graphics. Who cares if it is cheap.

Years
    I have the Wii and the 360 right now. Wii was my family's B-Day gift for my dad, while my dad won the 360 for free. I'll buy a PS3 if/when the price drops. The PS3 is like a discount BlueRay Player (Those usually run upwards of $1000), with a video game console built in.

Years
    Wii, because I collect Nintendo consoles for years and it has got a new gameplay. And I also think, graphic isn´t all. PS3 is too expensive and what should I do with stuff, that I don´t need? And XBox360 hasn´t got the games, that interests me.
    Wii ftw^^

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't have any of those. I saw my uncles playing PS3 once and it looked like nothing great.

If I were to get any though, I'd pick Wii since I have every other console Nintendo made.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I ordered the wii on the internet yesterday and i will get it on friday... i mostly wanted the wii because of pokemon battle revolution.... so i would definetley pick the wii

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I ordered the wii on the internet yesterday and i will get it on friday... i mostly wanted the wii because of pokemon battle revolution.... so i would definetley pick the wii

It seems absurd, but I've done that too (at least with the GBC, GBA and DS) Well, the DS has some very good games, but almost all the games I have for the GBC and GBA are Pokémon games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    I already own an Xbox 360 full system

I'll get the Wii and PS3 at Christmas

I might also consider getting The Xbox 360 Elite

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    Still, there's not much there that I want to really try, aside from Oblivion and Viva Pinata.

heh im with you oblivion is a great game

but yea i dont have any only got a low poor ps2 but id probaly go with the 360 and/or wii

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Xbox 360 has great games. Wii is just plain fun, no matter what game your playing and the PS3 is too expensive and dies alot.

Back