• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psyduck is Cue <3

Years
  • It never really stood out to me tbh, so I'd give it a 'meh'.

Edit:
    actually this gif is pretty cute. I don't watch the anime though so I tend to go by the games.
    Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • i love psyduck, I used a Psyduck in Brilliant Diamond recently since it's been awhile since I've battled with one. Don't regret it.

Years
  • He is cute! So I agree. I don't like Golduck massively much (says the one who has one on her Legends Arceus team right now lol) but the little yellow duck is cute and I love Misty's. \o/

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Everyone should enjoy a little Psyduck in their lives. :)

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Psyduck is BABY! I love to see them tottering around in the Let's Go games. I do wish Golduck were half as endearing as Psyduck is...

Psyduck also happens to be the first shiny Pokémon I ever caught, in Platinum - and then I caught a second one, both full odds! Tried to evolve one of them, but just as quickly turned off my DS to return her to her precious small form. Actually... since I couldn't transfer any of them forward, maybe I'll hunt another shiny Psyduck in Let's Go!

Back