• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quaxly Appreciation Thread

Years
  • WwUdWMe.png

Marinpato, the duck Pokemon. Water type. Evolves from Quaxly.

Name is from "Marinero" (sailor in Spanish) and "Pato" (duck in Spanish.)

Design is based on mallard ducks and sailors. It is also loosely based on a marital artist (I'm pretty sure you can guess what typing Quaxly will evolve into in it's final form ;) )

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ Did you remember where you found it so that it can be posted here?

Sorry I totally forgot to come back to this one!! Click the attachment. Screenshot of a screenshot :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-001344_Facebook.jpg
      Screenshot_20220304-001344_Facebook.jpg
      108.3 KB · Views: 8
    Years
  • Even though I plan NOT to get this game, it does not mean I still can't have a favorite gen 9 starter. Honestly, this trio isn't my fav, but i'm paying homage this one time in my brother and I's life that we were obsessed with ducks in general. So Quaxly, i'd like to personally thank you for being a cute duck.

Okay, so I want a Quaxly plush now. And that is the ONLY gen 9 item I plan on getting. Cause it's a duck. A UNIQUE duck! HAHAHAHAHA! :P

Years
  • RMfdzKQ.png

Paratoduck, the Pirate Duck Pokemon. Water and Fighting type. Evolves from Marinpato. Final evolved form of Quaxley.

Name is from "Parata" (pirate in spanish), "Pato" (duck in spanish) and 'Duck."

Design is based on ducks, pirates and marital artists.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The art looks fantastic everyone, thank you for sharing!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Cute guys!! ^

What's everyone going to name their Quaxly?

...mine will be simply Quaxly. And it'll be super fab.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I named my young real ducks: Jack, Maisy, Defor and Daisy lol I was not creative...
    But on that note you could name it Waddles too? :)

If I did name Quaxly anything it'd be one of the Donald Duck trio.

Back