• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Question about a horrifying scene

What will you do before Pikachu’s thunderbolt occurs on Team Rocket and their helicopter?

• Do nothing and watch the terrifying scene, unable to get down.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hurry and get down immediately before the terrifying Pikachu’s thunderbolt occurs!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    If you guys are watching the Pokémon Indigo League episode "Bye Bye Butterfree", when Pikachu is about to shock Team Rocket and the helicopter, what will you guys do? After they all say "IT'S GONNA SHOCK US!" 😱

Would you watch the horrifying terrifying scene and do nothing to retreat or hurry and get down immediately before Pikachu's thunderbolt occurs onto Team Rocket and their helicopter? 😨

Question about a horrifying scene

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    i'd retreat! if i had time :(
    because pokémon irl is scary and i'd want to be sure I avoid the explosion, especially since it'll probably mean the helicopter breaking apart and parts of it flying everywhere. the series (and world as a result of creatures with dangerous powers) would be very dark if it were real.

Yeah I agree with you, because when terrible things like this happens, you will need to get down in time before it happens. Pick that in the poll up there!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    If you guys are watching the Pokémon Indigo League episode "Bye Bye Butterfree", when Pikachu is about to shock Team Rocket and the helicopter, what will you guys do? After they all say "IT'S GONNA SHOCK US!" 😱

Would you watch the horrifying terrifying scene and do nothing to retreat or hurry and get down immediately before Pikachu's thunderbolt occurs onto Team Rocket and their helicopter? 😨
    I'd watch that scene, it's actually hilarious and proves that Pikachu is OP in the anime.

Back