• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Question About Adding More PC Boxes:

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hey, so does anyone know how you're supposed to add more PC Boxes to your storage system in X and Y? Cause I remember one time, and I don't know how, but one time when I used Poke Bank, some how it added an extra PC Box to my storage system. I know cause I used to have 30 PC Boxes in my Y game, but some how after I used Poke Bank once, it added an extra PC Box, and now I have 31 PC Boxes in my Y game. Does anyone know how to manipulate this?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You have to put one Pokemon in each box to get new boxes. I think. But, I'm not sure if you can get beyond 31...? Looking into it, you can get the 31st only after you capture Xerneas and Yveltal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You have to put one Pokemon in each box to get new boxes. I think. But, I'm not sure if you can get beyond 31...? Looking into it, you can get the 31st only after you capture Xerneas and Yveltal.
    Oh, apologies for this notif but can I piggyback on this thread for my Omega Ruby version? It looks like there's a puny 7 boxes in Lanette's PC rn. Will there be more added if there's a pokémon in all of the existing ones, then?

Also, do you happen to know what the "battle box" is for? I'm so clueless lmao, am in the process of catching up with pokémon games everyone else played a decade ago 😂

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Oh, apologies for this notif but can I piggyback on this thread for my Omega Ruby version? It looks like there's a puny 7 boxes in Lanette's PC rn. Will there be more added if there's a pokémon in all of the existing ones, then?

Also, do you happen to know what the "battle box" is for? I'm so clueless lmao, am in the process of catching up with pokémon games everyone else played a decade ago 😂

I don't know much about the battle box, I'm sorry.

& Yes.
    If you put one Pokemon in every box it'll add more until 30. Idk if it increases to 31 after you get the box legends.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh, apologies for this notif but can I piggyback on this thread for my Omega Ruby version? It looks like there's a puny 7 boxes in Lanette's PC rn. Will there be more added if there's a pokémon in all of the existing ones, then?

Battle Box originated in Gen V, iirc its something to do with competitive so just ignore it.

I'm in a similar boat, effectively skipped from BW to SwSh, have only touched my 3DS gens to trade

Back