• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions about Sun/Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am planning to get Sun/Moon. I just don't know which one to get. I also don't really know which starter to choose. Which region is Sun/Moon based on? What starters are you guys going to choose? What do you think of Gen 7? Who will be your favorite Pokemon?

Years
    Alola is based on Hawaii The starter i'm planning on getting is Popplio the fire type starter in this generation does not really interest me that much I think gen 7 is alright so far But i will make room for more opinions when i finally get my hands on Pokemon moon I don't really know what my favorite pokemon is yet as i try to avoid spoilers as much as possible.

Years
    I'm also picking Popplio since its cuteness won me over and its evolutions haven't been a letdown either, along with Primarina having a great typing in Water/Fairy. I do think this generation will be great in terms of plot and the apparent presence of being challenging (which many veterans are welcoming after the so-called easy 5th and 6th Gen).

Fave Pokemon? Definitely still the Popplio line.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Hi! We actually have existing threads discussing the starter Pokémon over here, the versions and pre-orders here, and all the new Pokémon here. Head on over to those and you can discuss them there instead. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back