• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay, you can all call me stupid, but I'm starting competitive battling and people are talking about OO, OU and BL. What do all those stand for?

Those are the tiers pokemon are in. These are all the stages there are:

OU- Overused
    UU- Underused
    U- Uber
    BL- Borderline
    NU- Neverused
    NFE- Not fully evolved
    Limbo

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • miaotearoa10

"I'M MEW'S NO.#1 FAN!!!!!!!!!"
    Years
  • pokemon diamond questions!

i have some questions. and without the answers i go nuts!!! please answer them!

1. How do u get Shaymin without Action Replay? (Please explain the whole info!!!)

2. How do u get lots of Master Balls?
    (Without Action Replay)

3. How do u get legendaries in The Trading Center? Because when im trying to look for legendaries, it loads slowly!

And umm yeah...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    i have some questions. and without the answers i go nuts!!! please answer them!

1. How do u get Shaymin without Action Replay? (Please explain the whole info!!!)

2. How do u get lots of Master Balls?
    (Without Action Replay)

3. How do u get legendaries in The Trading Center? Because when im trying to look for legendaries, it loads slowly!

And umm yeah...

1. To have obtained a legit Shaymin you would have needed to get it from a held Nintendo Event. However, at the time there is no current event being held as the last Shaymin event was in March. Of course, you can get a legit Shaymin from trading at the Trade Center here on PC, if you have Wi-Fi at your location.

2. To get a Master Ball you would either have to battle Cyrus in the Galactic HQ during the in-game plot. If you've already done that, then there is also the option of cloning at the GTS. However, you can also try your luck at the Jubilife TV Center at the lotto ticket counter to get all numbers matching one of your Pokémon's ID.

3. Your connection through Wi-Fi is probably causing the slow activity to load up the legendaries. You can definitely obtain some legendaries though at the GTS, but you need to beware that sometimes they may not be authentic.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    1. Option 1 is obtain directly from an event. 2nd option is to recieve the Oak's Letter Key Item via Mystery Gift during a Ninendo event. After that, go through Victory Road to Route 224 and go to the white rock. Prof. Oak should be there. Then, he will ask you to right what you are most thankful for (anything's fine). Then, a path of land (Seabreak Path) heading north will reveal itself to the right. Shaymin will now come down and go back up again. Follow it through the flower covered path to encounter a lv. 30 Shaymin for capture.

That is true. However, that event, involving Prof. Oak, the white rock, and Shaymin hasn't hit the US as yet. The only event with Shaymin was the movie event that was held right before the release of the eleventh movie.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • That is true. However, that event, involving Prof. Oak, the white rock, and Shaymin hasn't hit the US as yet. The only event with Shaymin was the movie event that was held right before the release of the eleventh movie.

Hmm what? I think the bolded part may make miao confused. As you said in your post before, an event happened in March over at Toys R' Us. Just wanted to make sure everything was cleared up.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hmm what? I think the bolded part may make miao confused. As you said in your post before, an event happened in March over at Toys R' Us. Just wanted to make sure everything was cleared up.

Yes, however, the movie event was held in March. Though the event with Shaymin, involving Prof. Oak, and the white rock was not available in the US.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I have a quick question. I have two Sneasels that I've bred, one has a 31 in Speed and a 17 in Attack, and the other has 29 in Attack and 20 in Speed. If I were to train one for battling, which should I go with?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Yes, however, the movie event was held in March. Though the event with Shaymin, involving Prof. Oak, and the white rock was not available in the US.

The Movie event was not held in March. Toys R' Us does not commerate the 11th movie release. We're just confusing him more.

I have a quick question. I have two Sneasels that I've bred, one has a 31 in Speed and a 17 in Attack, and the other has 29 in Attack and 20 in Speed. If I were to train one for battling, which should I go with?

Neither. If you really want to competitive battle, you're going to need to breed a Sneasel (Jolly nature, but you already knew that hopefully) with at least 30s in Speed and Attack.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    THANKS MORNING BLISS! But I CANT FIND SHAYMIN IN THE PLACE WHERE U PICK A U WANT! (Where the search area is)

Are you talking about the GTS or the Trade Center on PC? If you are talking about the GTS, more than likely the Shaymin may not be authentic. If you are talking about the PC Trade Corner, if you want a Shaymin you can ask for one in the Quick Trade Center sticky. Or you can find one in a shop which is located: Here

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Are you talking about the GTS or the Trade Center on PC? If you are talking about the GTS, more than likely the Shaymin may not be authentic. If you are talking about the PC Trade Corner, if you want a Shaymin you can ask for one in the Quick Trade Center sticky. Or you can find one in a shop which is located: Here

Don't go forgetting that the Wonder Card Wi-Fi event for the Oak's Letter was distributed in Japan during May, so any Japanese Shaymin is authentic and any English Shaymin that comes from a game that gained the Wonder Card from a Japanese game is also authentic. I don't know if you can inter-language transfer Wonder Cards with Oak's Letter and such, but with the Secret Key, it was very possible because I did it to see if it would work. (I couldn't be bothered waiting for the US distribution date of the Key... -w-;; )

The only way to check the authenticity of a Shaymin any more (considering if the Wonder Card transfer works for the more recent Japanese Wonder Card Wi-Fi Events) is to make sure that the date it was captured on, at the Flower Paradise, is on or after the first day of distribution of the Wonder Card Event for Oak's Letter.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years

• Don't go forgetting that the Wonder Card Wi-Fi event for the Oak's Letter was distributed in Japan during May, so any Japanese Shaymin is authentic and any English Shaymin that comes from a game that gained the Wonder Card from a Japanese game is also authentic. I don't know if you can inter-language transfer Wonder Cards with Oak's Letter and such, but with the Secret Key, it was very possible because I did it to see if it would work. (I couldn't be bothered waiting for the US distribution date of the Key... -w-;; )

The only way to check the authenticity of a Shaymin any more (considering if the Wonder Card transfer works for the more recent Japanese Wonder Card Wi-Fi Events) is to make sure that the date it was captured on, at the Flower Paradise, is on or after the first day of distribution of the Wonder Card Event for Oak's Letter.

Hah, and/or to have someone available that can check its legitimacy in a hack checker.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Does anyone think there'll be another set of Shaymin and Regigigas events?

There is going to be another Shaymin Event as Japan had another one not too long ago. As for a Regigigas Event, there are no confirmation or thoughts on that yet. Perhaps there could be one in the future, but we aren't specifically sure.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Do you need Pokemon D/P/P to play Pokemon Battle Revolution?

You don't need D/P/Pt to play Battle Revolution. However, it does come in handy for the Battle Revolution events. For example, the Pikachu with Surf...it can be traded into D/P/Pt and therefore, DPPT is needed for that. I hope this explains what you need.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    hey guys i am having trouble on my PLatinum with finding the key to the suite and when i talk to the girl she tells me to use the dowsing machine but i dont think i have it what do i do ?

Do you remember the police who heals your pokemon because all the hotels are reserved? Well when you step outside to Valor Lakefront, look towards your left. Then go to that left spot, go up, and that should be where the Suit Key is. If not, I believe you have to go one space up again to obtain it. I hope this helped...

Back