• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Is there a way to go back and then come back to rai?
    I didnt come prepared with Dusk Balls

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Basically, if you don't catch it (run or KO it), you can do the event again. Either go back to the inn, or speak with the sailor. If you want to SR Darkrai, the sailor's better, since you don't have to watch the waking up scene each time.

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
    Years
    Okay so how do you get blissey to learn wish without useing AR/hacks of any sort...
    i'm sure it is an awnser everybody knows, but PLEASE awnser it ASAP!

thanks a bunch!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Okay so how do you get blissey to learn wish without useing AR/hacks of any sort...
    i'm sure it is an awnser everybody knows, but PLEASE awnser it ASAP!

thanks a bunch!

Blissey with Wish was a promotional ONLY Pokemon. Blissey cannot learn Wish and those that have it were either (1) from the former New York City Pokemon Center or (2) hacked or cloned.

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
    Years
    Blissey with Wish was a promotional ONLY Pokemon. Blissey cannot learn Wish and those that have it were either (1) from the former New York City Pokemon Center or (2) hacked or cloned.

yeah, i JUST found that out too...
    lame, there goes my none hacked team, i kinda gotta now.

and im assuming there are VERY few NOT hacked wish blissey?

also if you have the event wish blissey can you breed it so the offspring has wish as well?

Ok i havent been collecting my poketch apps as i go but i just beat the game and im going back trying to re collect them. On platinum i cant get any of the pketech apps rom the president. he just keeps telling me to go dress up my pokemon which ive already done. and if thats not him then ive tried everyone else in the building. im two maybe three apps short because of this can anyone help me?
    not trying to be mean, but seriouslly just google it, and youll find it....

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    yeah, i JUST found that out too...
    lame, there goes my none hacked team, i kinda gotta now.

and im assuming there are VERY few NOT hacked wish blissey?

also if you have the event wish blissey can you breed it so the offspring has wish as well?

Wish is not a TM or HM move, so it will not be passed down when breeded.
    In addition, all Blissey are female and moves can only be inherited from males.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Quick question, you know everyone's all 'You can't use hacked Pokemon'? That's reasonable but how do you define 'hacked'? Say if I was to use the Void Glitch to get myself a Darkrai or a Shaymin would that count as 'hacked'? I think glitches are perfectly viable so long as I don't use AR or something. Just cos I can't go to all the events doesn't mean I should restrict myself from getting the Pokemon in a technically speaking legal way. Right? Wrong? Thanks people.

Also, how do you do the Darkrai thing you guys were just talking about?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I define 'hacked' as obtained with the help of any kind of external device. So by that definition, Darkrai and Shaymin obtained with a glitch are legit. However, Nintendo doesn't allow them on Wi-Fi, and glitch Shaymin can't turn into Sky Forme, so they seem to think they are hacked. It really depends on who you're battling; other people may consider them hacked, too.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    You don't really have to tell people you hacked them, as long as you only make "Possible" Pokémons(not stuff like Spiritomb w/ Wonder Guard or a Shedinja with Endeavor) you can just use AR/Similar stuff to speed up your training :)

harig07

Years
    You can't change your name

And thanks guys. Now I'm gonna have to try and get the Void Glitch working T_T But what was that thing you were saying about going into the inn for Darkrai? Whenever I try to go to the Inn it says that the door is firmly shut and I've got a Nat Dex, done the Cresselia thing (but not caught it) etc.

harig07

Years
    Thx again. My Wi-Fi is on the fritz right now so when it works I'll download it.

harig07

Years
    Kk thx. I just found my Platinum (nearly had a heart attack, it had my event Shaymin on it and there's no way I wanted to lose it) so I'll be experimenting.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Just so you know, it's extremely hard to do... I tried 2 weeks and only got several black walls and a wierd glitch on the route below Jubilife where all the trainers disappeared so only thier shadows(which i could walk on!) was visible, and i could walk straight through the signposts...

Back