• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    1. Maybe about a half day's worth of playing time if you don't plan on IV breeding.
    2. Assuming Zapdos's max and your Golbat's min, I'd say at least... lv. 65. Besides, Crobat is much faster and already outspeeds them at. lv. 61.

Years
    1. Maybe about a half day's worth of playing time if you don't plan on IV breeding.
    2. Assuming Zapdos's max and your Golbat's min, I'd say at least... lv. 65. Besides, Crobat is much faster and already outspeeds them at. lv. 61.

I think it'll be a Crobat by the time its 65, I got the massage lady to massage it and I used 10 carbos and 2 rare candies on it. Good news. D:

Good news on the EV Training too, I'd rather not IV breed at the start.

Years
    Timid nature. Anything above 20 in HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed is adequate. Above 25 in those stats is really good. 30, 31 is perfect. Above 15 for all other stats but attack are fine as well. Attack IVs on Darkrai are lol.

Just my opinion.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Apart from defeating Cyrus, you could win the Jubilife lottery, or get them from other games (either via Pal Park or trade).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...of course, you can always cheat, but that's not the most desirable if you don't want to significantly damage your game cart. >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Cheating doesn't damage your game cart. It might mess up your save file, but only if you don't know what you're doing.
    I don't cheat myself, but my friend has used hundreds of cheats, and his game is still perfectly normal.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i just got a shaymin over the gts...is it legit?

OT: jordi, 43600
    may 4, 2009
    Flower Paradise
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 30.

nature: quirky
    lv.30
    hp: 100
    atk: 74
    def: 67
    Satk: 70
    Sdef: 73
    speed: 68

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    is this shiny deoxys legit?
    the guy who traded it to me had a couple others with him, so i'm hoping it's just a clone...

OT: SPACE C, 00010

modest
    sep. 28, 2007
    Hoenn
    Arrived at Lv. 70.

lv.70
    hp: 150
    atk: 193
    def: 75
    Satk: 236
    Sdef: 75
    speed: 215