• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Question about D/P (not Plat):

After KOing a legendary and beating the E4, will it always reappear?
    Specifically, I'm talking about Dialga/Palkia and Mesprit, since they must be fought/released before getting the National Dex.

I know this works in Platinum and HG/SS, but does it work for D/P?

Years
    Is RoT worth getting rid off the Egikan Arceus?

All Hyper Beam-like moves are horrible. It is pretty cool for bragging rights though and since it's already lv. 100, it's not like can be EV'd and used competitively. So, if you can get it and you really want it, I say go for it.
    Question about D/P (not Plat):

After KOing a legendary and beating the E4, will it always reappear?
    Specifically, I'm talking about Dialga/Palkia and Mesprit, since they must be fought/released before getting the National Dex.

I know this works in Platinum and HG/SS, but does it work for D/P?

No.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Yes and no. It needs to be a fateful encounter Regigigas (i.e. must be from an event) and then you can. But that would still be classed as an 'event Pokemon', since it requires an event.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    Ya so i have ruby (complete with all three regis) so if i palparked them and then went up to snowpoint and got myself a regigigas i could get a regiice/rock/steal again through normal gameplay?

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    You don't.

No Mystery Gifts that can be transferred has been released outside of Japan.
    If you had one however, you could select the card and choose Send to send it over WiFi

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    I have a question, I'm a noob on these forums, and I have heard everyone talking about hacked pokemon. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a hacked pokemon, and why are they bad?

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm pretty sure hacked Pokemon are just Pokemon obtained or created via cheat devices. No one wants a hacked Pokemon because:
    1. Cheating just makes the game no fun.
    2. They may cause damage to your game system.
    Hope that answers your question!

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I'm pretty sure hacked Pokemon are just Pokemon obtained or created via cheat devices. No one wants a hacked Pokemon because:
    1. Cheating just makes the game no fun.
    2. They may cause damage to your game system.
    Hope that answers your question!
    Not just being created by said devices, but it also refers to Pokémon that were in any way altered by such, having things impossible for them; like giving it illegal moves, more than 510 Effort Values total, etc...

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Are there any tricks to keep a chain going?
    Mine keep getting broken at like four o_O

- The further the patch is away from where you were when they started shaking, the better.
    - Keep the same patch shake style.
    - If none of the patches are desirable, you an walk 50 more steps and run the Poke Radar again, as long as all of the patches that shook didn't leave the screen, your chain will still be going.
    - Don't get on your bike.
    - Go with Pokemon that have high perentages of appearing, e.g. Starly as opposed to Chansey.

That's pretty muh everything that's been proven to help and I'm not even that sure that the last thing has been proven. :P

Back