• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I need some ideas for beating the super contests. Can anyone tell me some good choices along with moveset?

A Beauty set for Jynx/Milotic always gets the job done!

Years
  • Do you have to win 100 battles in a row in the Battle Tower to get the trainer card upgrade? or just 100 battles in total?

It is in a row. Sorry, and I think that with the Battle Frontier upgrade in Platinum changes that trainer card upgrade. But if you are playing on D/P, then it is in a row.

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
  • I need Help!!!

I accidently used a action replay code to get the national dex, but it didn't fill my sinnoh dex, so then i went and filled my dex the hard way. I found out i was not given a poke radar, and i am not allowed to go to no area except the battle frontier. I can get to places like the migration station, and catching the legend birds.

Can i fix this without restarting my game??

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Can D/P see pokemon Offered from Platinum on the GTS?

The rule is always that you can only Wi-Fi any Pokemon you've already seen.
    That being said, you can not transfer Platinum-only items over to D/P. Special forms are reverted.

The rule is always that you can only Wi-Fi any Pokemon you've already seen.
    That being said, you can not transfer Platinum-only items over to D/P. Special forms are reverted.

edit Another caveat is that some Pokemon cannot be placed on the GTS because their locations do not match up with where you find it in D/P. I am not sure if this issue has been addressed yet. For example, if you were able to capture Deoxys at Route X, but in Platinum, you capture it at Route P instead (because the location was moved), the GTS will register that Pokemon as potentially hacked and will not allow it to be traded. I think this also applies for the Distortion World?

- - - - - -

Of the following effects, which stack?
    Intimidate / Cleanse Tag / Black Flute

Does Flash Cannon change colors depending on the Pokemon using it? I swore it was grey when my Blastoise used it, but it's purple when this Forretress used it on me.

What's the damage range of HP Ice 69 / Manectric Max SpA, neutral nature and Choice Specs on Rhyperior neutral SpD and on Rhyperior neutral SpD Sandstormed?

Last edited:

PHC

Years
  • Can somone tell me the pokemons that are one of a kind in the game from all the games? Like lucario thats only aviable by getting an egg.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Can somone tell me the pokemons that are one of a kind in the game from all the games? Like lucario thats only aviable by getting an egg.

Overworld encounter
    Giratina
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Uxie
    Cresselia
    Heatran
    Regigigas
    Rotom (you can get multiple in Platinum)
    Zapdos*
    Moltres*
    Articuno*
    Regirock*
    Regice*
    Registeel*

You get one, but it is breedable to get more
    Happiny
    Riolu
    Porygon*
    Togepi*
    Eevee (in Platinum before Ntl Dex, but after in D/P)

Events
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Arceus

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    In Backlot's Trophy Garden, is there only on of the pokemon that he says was there, or at there many? I caught one evee but it was a male. Looking for another one but doesn't seem to show up

Back