• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Maybe your friend hacked it? I can't think of any other possible reason.
    Well... I hate to break it to you, but Spiritomb isn't able to beat any pokemon in the game, all you need is a pokemon that has a good Sp. Atk.

Ironically, Spiritomb makes an excellent counter to some of the dominant special sweepers in the metagame. Just saying.

katiekun11

I ♥ Ghost & Ice Type Pokemon!
    Years
    If he hacked it, which now I think about it is possible... I need a legit Spiritomb, I don't care if it's an egg or a newly hatched one... a legit one I mean...

It hatched... it's got the right moves and everything... how do I know if it's hacked?

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Where in the Pokemon Center do you go,if you want to trade pokemon with another player?

Which game platinum or d/p? I'm not sure about platinum so someone else will have to answer that. But in d/p you go to the bottom and talk to either of the females on the left and right. It may be the same in platinum but i hear theres more stuff down there now.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    If he hacked it, which now I think about it is possible... I need a legit Spiritomb, I don't care if it's an egg or a newly hatched one... a legit one I mean...

It hatched... it's got the right moves and everything... how do I know if it's hacked?

It's probably not hacked.
    You probably forgot to reset the pedometer before hatching the egg... Or your friend set the steps until hatch to 99999 using PokeSav lol.

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    hey does any one know a good water type in platinum. Is Mantine all right

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
    cloning (asking for tips)

I need some tips on cloneing. Can I have any tips on 8-spin method or any other tips that will help me clone in the GTS?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I need some tips on cloneing. Can I have any tips on 8-spin method or any other tips that will help me clone in the GTS?

8 spin method is terrible with my luck it never works for me. Use the WLAN light thing if you have your modem/router within view. All computers have to be shut off for it to properly work though. So once all the computers are shut off and nothing is blinking. Submit your pokemon up for trade for a level 5 Dialga.

Then when it sends it will blink the first time wait a couple seconds and when you see the WLAN light blink again and shut off your DS a second after the WLAN light blinks. Need further assistance feel free to PM me so we can take it threw there.

(If this isn't allowed could a moderator please delete this)

Years
    Using the friendship checker app in your Poketch (6th, I think), you can check the current happiness of your Pokemon. 2 big hearts should be enough for it to evolve. You can raise your Pokemon's happiness in the following ways:
    Walking 256 steps
    Getting a massage from Veilstone City or the Ribbon Syndicate in the Resort Area
    Using Vitamins, healing items, or the EV reducing berries (Pomeg through Tamato)
    Gaining a level
    Holding a Sooth Bell while doing any of the above

Yeah, I already answered this question today. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I was wondering if Garchomp was considered an "uber" or "overused" pokemon, I have seen him in both teirs

Years
    Since shoodybattle and Smogon are now affiliated with each other, I think it's safe to say that Garchomp is uber. It's still too freaking overpowered for today's metagame.

Back