• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Can Swablu be found in Diamond Version? I mean, i know there are some non-Sinnoh Pokemon that appear when using the radar, but are not swarm Pokemon (eg. Bagon in that foggy route). I want an Altaria, but deleted my Emerald file, so can't migrate. Is there a place where Swablu can be found?

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Can Swablu be found in Diamond Version? I mean, i know there are some non-Sinnoh Pokemon that appear when using the radar, but are not swarm Pokemon (eg. Bagon in that foggy route). I want an Altaria, but deleted my Emerald file, so can't migrate. Is there a place where Swablu can be found?
    They are found East of Route 211.

Years
    Quick question. I have a pokemon at lv 52 but I didn't ev train it right in speed. If I were to erase all of the ev's and retrain it, will the new ev's appear at lv 50, or will the same stats be there, when they were at lv 50?

I assume you mean things like lv. 50 wi-fi battles or PBR's lv. 50 all rule? If so, then the stats will be recalculated to reflect the changes made to the EVs. In other words, the EVs will appear at lv. 50.

Is there only one dark pulse in platinum?

Yes, but there is one other one in Battle Revolution (lol).

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    this belongs in quick question thread & it dosent matter just have to go up & down to talk & it will count each time but make sure you put the odd keystone in first

Years
    Well, the only way you can go underground is locally so...

Also, just talking to the same person 32 times in a row doesn't count unless someone leaves the communication first and going back into it. This can be done either through having either one person go back up or enter their secret base with the base closed.
    For example: I talk to my 1 friend underground. I now have to talk to 31 more people to get Spiritomb. If I try to talk to him again when neither of us has disconnected, it is still 31. Now, I enter my secret base and close it. Then I come back out again. If I talk to my friend now, I only have to talk to 30 more people underground to get Spiritomb. I can repeat this as many times as I want.

Does this make sense?

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    actually no it only counts if you start the conversation watch when ur friend askes to see ur digging after they talk to you it will only count the conversation to there card i tried this with my sister

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years

Also, just talking to the same person 32 times in a row doesn't count unless someone leaves the communication first and going back into it. This can be done either through having either one person go back up or enter their secret base with the base closed.
    For example: I talk to my 1 friend underground. I now have to talk to 31 more people to get Spiritomb. If I try to talk to him again when neither of us has disconnected, it is still 31. Now, I enter my secret base and close it. Then I come back out again. If I talk to my friend now, I only have to talk to 30 more people underground to get Spiritomb. I can repeat this as many times as I want.

Does this make sense?

Actually, you don't even have to close it. At least I didn't.

Potato_Hurrican

Filler of Pokedexes
    Years

Does this make sense?

okay now all i need to do is find some1 here with d/p/pt. thanks for the help.

iamcube

Cube of Twinleaf
    Years
    What is Chaining and how does it work?

I've been hearing about it alot lately. I was just wondering what it was and how to do it.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Moon shard

Hi everyone, ive just got the Platinum version and was wondering if anyone can tell me where to find a Moon Shard without having to go past the Elite 4?

Thanks for your help

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Hi everyone, ive just got the Platinum version and was wondering if anyone can tell me where to find a Moon Shard without having to go past the Elite 4?

Thanks for your help

I think the only way your getting a moon stone is in XD gale of darkness.... But if you want to evolve your Eevee into an Umbreon the only thing you have to do is level it up at night with a good amount of happiness and you're set!

If you ment moon stone then read the post below :)

Back