• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Only solutions I can think of are:
    1. Disable the WEP key.
    2. Make sure that the WEP key is right.
    3. Manually edit in the SSID and WEP key in the connection settings.
    aww i tried all those already. but thanks anyways! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

guys my mom (the *****) wont buy me pokemon platinum even though she owes me 80$ and i got 200$ in my bank lol (which she wont let me withdraw a measly 56$) well the question is..is it possible to recieve rotom key off some1 on WFC through mystery gift or does it only work through WIreless play?

Princess Sandshrew

PokéRespect
    Years
    One Pokémon vs Elite 4

I was wondering what would be the best pokemon to use against the elite 4 in P/D
    because i have a Blazeken i used to beat the elite 4 in R/S
    i should try using my Blazeken on the D/P elite 4 but i only use them for training any way P:

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
    If I recall I had similar problems. Turns out no matter how many times I input my WEP key and ID numbers, I kept getting an error on my Nintendo DS. I later looked up on the website and found that my router simply isn't compatible with Wi-Fi, you might have the same problem.

Only remedy for this is buying a router that is compatible, travelling to a Wi-Fi Hot Spot and pretending to browse. All day. Or, buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. While a little expensive, I think this is the best bet due to that you know it will work without fail and that it's very easy to set up and connect with minimal complications.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    i meant when i got the game so some1 could right? do u need only 2 people for the mystery gift or 3?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    How do I use the secret key? I just got it this morning, but I have no idea how it is used to change the form of Rotom. How do I use it?

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    How do I use the secret key? I just got it this morning, but I have no idea how it is used to change the form of Rotom. How do I use it?

you go to team galactics eterna building and on the 1st floor go to the uper left corner and a room will open up in there you can change rotoms forms as much as you want

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    I have two questions
    1. When breeding pokemon, if you give the male an everstone does it have a 50 percent chance of passing down its nature? (I want to breed my male adamant Blaziken witha female Lucario)
    2. Does breeding an english pokemon and japanese pokemon of the same kind result in a higher chance of obtaining shinies? And can you still pass on the nature by giving them an everstone?

Years
    How much exactly do Wise Glasses raise a Pokemon's Sp.A by???

By 10% or x1.1.

I have two questions
    1. When breeding pokemon, if you give the male an everstone does it have a 50 percent chance of passing down its nature? (I want to breed my male adamant Blaziken witha female Lucario)
    2. Does breeding an english pokemon and japanese pokemon of the same kind result in a higher chance of obtaining shinies? And can you still pass on the nature by giving them an everstone?

1. No, only females or Ditto.
    2. Higher chance of shiny, yes. Applies for any foreign Pokemon. However, foreign Pokemon can't pass down natures regardless of whether they hold an Everstone or not.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Ok, I have Oak's letter and I go where it says to meet him at that glowing rock but Oak's not there like he's supposed to be. What am I doing wrong here?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am at the end of Route 224, and the Glowing Rock I'm talking about is the Rock that says it reacts to a certain item. The Rock is what I see at the end of the Route but no Oak.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Only remedy for this is buying a router that is compatible, travelling to a Wi-Fi Hot Spot and pretending to browse. All day. Or, buy a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. While a little expensive, I think this is the best bet due to that you know it will work without fail and that it's very easy to set up and connect with minimal complications.
    where could i buy one of these USB connectors? and approximately how much would you say it costs?

Back