• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Confuse
    Honestly, it depends on the trainer. Some are upgraded when you battle them 3 or so times, when you complete the Heatran side quest (battle it), or never.

Foot
    Here is the Wifi Center.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • pokemon platnum :/

well guys ive defeated cyrus caught a giratena with ultra and azlef and yellow legendary thingies and wasted a master ball on mesprit so yay what a team just wondered if i shoud get rid of three little legendaries and on my team have stealix and a rhydon (rhypherier) and gibite evo????

plus how do i evolve rhydon to rhypherier??? thanks

my team is

torterra lv 62

the three legendary fairy things lv 50
    giratena level 47 (not origin form)

wooper for the tm's but will get rid of it

thanks need the help thanks

these pokemon are for pokemon league im now in victory road :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • To get Rhyperior you have to find the Protector which could be obtained in three ways: one by finding it in on Iron Island (this is only Platinum), two by finding it on route 228 and three by using Mystery gift from Pokemon Battle Revolution for 12,000 Poke Coupons. Then afterward you trade Rhydon with the protector.

:t354:TG

Years
  • You need to go to the Pal Park. It is south and then east of Sandgem Town.
    You can migrate at any time after unlocking it.

How the hell do you unlock pal park, I've been trying to migrate for over a month. All I get told is turn your game off and when its turned back on with your GBA pokemon game in slot 2 the option of migrating shall come up...BUT IT NEVER DOES!

PLEASE HELP!

P.S why didn't groudonlover reply; he is the one thats been following this topic of discussion.

Years
  • Did you get the National Pokedex by completing seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex then talking to Professor Rowan?

I apologize if you already did as I haven't been exactly following this.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Did you get the National Pokedex by completing seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex then talking to Professor Rowan?

I apologize if you already did as I haven't been exactly following this.

Yes, it does.
    See each pokemon in the shinnoh pokedex and than, go see Rowan.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    In the briefest way can someone explain how an IV affects a Pokemons stats? For example, how much of a difference will there be when an IV is 30 instead of 31?

I've spent ages soft resetting to get a decent Quiet (+SpA, -Spd) Dialga and have caught one with 31/31/2/8/31/25. Since the SpA is an 8, is this worth keeping? What sort of difference in stats can I expect if I reset for a higher SpA IV?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Jaimes
    At level 100, a Pokemon with 31 IVs in a stat will have 31 more stat points than a Pokemon with 0 IVS in a stat. So, the difference between IVs 30 and 31 is 1 stat point. As IVs don't influence stats that much, it isn't a problem to have average IVs, but it could be critical.

Your priority should be good nature, EV spread, and then IVs.

That Dialga had some nice IVs, as Dialga has enough Sp Atk anyways. I don't know the uber metagame, though.

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
  • I think NIntendo banned me...

okay, so here's my story. for a long time, my Wi-Fi on Pokemon Pearl and PLatinum has been working great. But one day I got a Phione from My Pokemon Ranch and I decided to see what I could POSSIBLY could trade for it, when I tried I got what I call "The Blue Screen of Error" when I loose connection on Wi-Fi. And all the time after whenevr I get on Wi-Fi with the Wi-Fi PLaza, GTS, Global Terminal, anything, I get the Blue Screen of Error. Did Nintendo ban me thinking I hacked the Phione? Or by bringing a for now event only Pokemon into the GTS?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    ya everytime i connect to it or i try it says it wont work it gives me the error blue page. And my wi-fi works great i have battled and traded what could be cause of this.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • How the hell do you unlock pal park, I've been trying to migrate for over a month. All I get told is turn your game off and when its turned back on with your GBA pokemon game in slot 2 the option of migrating shall come up...BUT IT NEVER DOES!

PLEASE HELP!

P.S why didn't groudonlover reply; he is the one thats been following this topic of discussion.
    I didn't reply because my mom stole my laptop, while i was writing the reply...
    What is your Region Code on the lower right of the GBA GamePak?
    And what region is your game from?
    If you are running the game from a Flash card, you could try re-downloading the file, and try again.
    Also make sure you rename the save file to match the new file, or you won't be able to load

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    How the hell do you unlock pal park, I've been trying to migrate for over a month. All I get told is turn your game off and when its turned back on with your GBA pokemon game in slot 2 the option of migrating shall come up...BUT IT NEVER DOES!

PLEASE HELP!

yeah, you gotta get the National Dex (obtained by seeing every pokemon in Sinnoh) and then talk to Rowan

Back